Friday, September 10, 2010

These Are The Things Vol. 5


1.When Will My Turn Come-The Vibrations
2.You're The One-Candi-Bars
3.Wait One Minute Baby-Page Three
4.I Need You Baby-Lee Williams & the Cymbals
5.Promises, Promises-The Cause
6.What Can I Do-Harvey/Phenomenals
7.It's So Hard To Say So Long-Vee Gees
8.To Make Me Happy (part 1)-The Godfather Strivers
9.Do You Love Me (Like You Say You Do)-Lee Fields & The Expressions
10.That's The Kind Of Love-Mystics
11.I Don't Have To Cry-Topics
12.No One In This World-The Enchanting Enchanters
13.Woman Come Home-Vanguards
14.So Glad You're Home-Superbs
15.For The Rest Of My Days-The Pretenders
16.Somewhere-The Exsaveyons
17.Heartbreak Of Love-Delecates Of Soul
18.Ohh Boy-Carol Woods & The Executives
19.Come Home Baby-Sonics
20.Just One Time-The New Sounds
21.When You're Young & In Love-Choice Four
~

1 comment:

  1. Damm, How can a person take all this good stuff. Come at you so fast and quick. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete