Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Velvet Dream Klassiks



Now available at: 
http://underworldoldiezstore.com/

21 of the sweetest oldie grooves to be laid on wax. 
Order your CD today!


01 - The Otisettes - In Your Arms I'm Gonna Stay
02 - Charmells - I've Done It Again
03 - The Electrostats - I'm Not Gonna Hurt You No More
04 - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Here I Go Again
05 - Another Day - Majestic Arrows
06 - Barbara Lewis - Pushin' A Good Thing Too Far
07 - Delon Washington Princess Of My Dreams
08 - Ambassadors - I Really Love You
09 - Stridells - Power To Dream
10 - Sugar Hill - That's Love
11 - Delilah Moore - Wrapped Up Tight
12 - Theola Kilgore - I Can't Stand It
13 - The Styles - I Know That I Know
14 - Chocolate Syrup - Who You Tryin' To Fool Girl
15 - Starborn - What Does It Take
16 - First Family - That's Love
17 - Desires - Black Girl
18 - Bob & Gene - I Gotta Find A Way
19 - Joey Irving - Don't Throw Our Love Away
20 - Garland Green - Ain't That Good Enough
21. Fat Larry's Band - Peaceful Journey

.

7 comments:

  1. Cheers..! One of the best comps i've heard in a long time

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mix of music that works really well. Starts off smooth and works up to really letting off some emotion. I like the cover - it reminds me of that film Touch Of Evil by Orson Welles. Well done guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gracias, i like the cover as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice One Guys Another Great Comp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You, I've been looking for the song by Barbara Lewis for a long time now, thank you for including on this CD much appreciated!
    Gracias
    Nonie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sadden to say the link does not work :o(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover just as much as the compilation :-)

    ReplyDelete