Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Familia Souldiez Vol 8 - The Trackz Of Our Tearz


  I loved these Familia's series but looks like some of you missed this one!
Miss all you guys!!  RIP Mello  💔 :'( 


01 - The Mighty Diamonds - Tracks Of My Tears (RossyBoy)

"Ice On Fire" album, CBS, 1977

02 - The Motiques - Ohh Baby Baby (BillyMac)

unreleased Barclay, 1968?

03 - Minority Band - When You're Crying (DustyRose)

"Journey To The Shore"album, JSR Records, 1980

04 - Don Hart & James Shorter - I Shed A Tear (East LA Guy)

La Beat, 1966

05 - The Dells - Dry Your Eyes (Mello) 

Vee-Jay, 1958

06 - The Temprees - Out Of My Reach (MzO)

"Dedicated To The One I Love" album (previously unreleased), Stax, 1994

07 - The Tymes - Hello Young Lovers (Macabre)

"So Much In Love" album, Parkway, 1963

08 - The Vibrations - When Will My Turn Come (Mr Joker 760)

North Bay, 1973

09 - 3 Steps To Heaven - My Little Girl (The Duke Of Soul)

Power-House, 196?

10 - Small Society - Just Loving You (G Man)

Caddie, 1973

11 - John Williams & The Tick Tocks - Blues, Tears and Sorrow (RossyBoy)

Sansu, 1967 

12 - The Del-Chords (later as The Magnificent Men) - Daddy's Lonely Baby (BillyMac)

unreleased Impala, 1964

13 - Wanda Burt & The Crescendos - Your True Love Is Standing By (DustyRose)

Music City, 1961

14 - Mary Holmes - After I Shed A Tear (East LA Guy)

Nassau, 1966

15 - Bobby Bland - Cry Cry Cry (Mello) 

Duke, 1960

16 - Sonny Fisher - Hurtin' (MzO)

"Soul Pack From Houston, Texas Vol. 3" album, Columbia (Japan), 1978

17 - Tommy McLain - I Thought I'd Never Fall In Love Again (Macabre)

"Sweet Dreams" album, Ace, 1990

18 - Skip Jackson & The Shantons - Promise That You'll Wait (Mr Joker 760)

Dot-Mar, 1969

19 - Gene Chandler - My Love (The Duke Of Soul)

Brunswick, 1967

20 - The Delights - Listen To Me Girl (G Man)

unreleased, "Love Songs From Yesterday" album, Emandolynn Music, 2011

21 - Charles Drain - Is This Really Love (RossyBoy)

RCA Victor, 1975

                     https://www.sendspace.com/file/g634n9


                    https://www91.zippyshare.com/v/RBVttC49/file.html


4 comments:

  1. Outstanding music my friend.
    Greetings from Belgium.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Dusty. Thanks for remembering Mello. Damn, I miss his phone calls. I can still hear his voice. Man, could he talk! And look at his song choice:cry cry cry by Bobby Blue Bland. Perfect symbolism. This was one helluva team of compilers. Miss those days and you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I will never forget Mello he told his story's good lol never held back! Miss our talks also Billy, I hope you and the Family are doing well..Take care, Be Safe!

    ReplyDelete