Saturday, February 5, 2022

Lost Angels Souldies - Vol.02




Re Up from 2012
Enjoy, 
@>--;-- Rose

01. Aeosops Fables - Hidin' My Love (Mello)

02. The Superlatives - I Don't Know How (To Say I Love You) (Randy Sav)

03. Sunday Williams - Where Did He Come From (P-Stylze)

04. Mary Wells - Fancy Free (Atco) (Mello)

05. Ginji Jams - You Hurt Me The Last Time (Randy Sav) 

06. Vel-Vettes - I'd Like To Know (P-Stylze)

07. Nolan Strong & The Diablos - Blue Moon (Fortune) (Mello)

08. Dedicated To You - The Hard Road (Randy Sav)

09. The Magic Touch - Step Into My World (P-Stylze)

10. Honey & The Bees - (You Better) Go Now (Arctic) (Mello)

11. Brothers Unlimited - Got To Get Over (Randy Sav) 

12. Young Ladies - I'm Tired Of Running Around (P-Stylze)

13. Bob & Fred - I'll Be On My Way (Big Mack) (Mello)

14. Paul Burt - So Very Hard To Make It (Randy Sav)

15. Della Humphrey - Don't Make The Good Girls Go Bad (P-Stylze)

16. The Magicians - Trust In Me (Villa) (Mello)

17. Ruby Andrews - I Guess That Don't Make Me A Loser (Randy Sav)

18. The C.O.D's - Pretty Baby (P-Stylze)

19. Unique Blend - Yes I'm In Love (West Bound) (Mello)

20. Rudy & The Cruisers - Cruisin Baby (Randy Sav)

21. Elements Of Love - Love & Understanding (P-Stylze)

                   https://www.sendspace.com/file/dijyic

 

9 comments:

  1. Great Compilation Thank You Very Much

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best amica.
    Grazie mille Rose.
    Respect my friend.
    Un abraccio forte dal Belgio.

    Amichevole.
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent compilation. thanks for the upgrade!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias! Unfortunately I missed out on this whole Collection... Be nice if you can re-up... Your work is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you post a madeiafire or zippyshare link please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm spoiling you :) For sendspace all you gotta do is keep closing the advertising popup till you get the d/l
      Here you go...

      https://www8.zippyshare.com/v/kT805cyZ/file.html

      Delete
  6. Thank you Rose, it is sure good to see you bringing some of the older posts.

    ReplyDelete