Friday, October 14, 2022

G Soul Sides Casanova Sugar Volume One - G Side Records


Last request from 2013, compliments of G_Man!
Enjoy! ())>--- Rose
 

01. OUR LOVE GOES ON & ON - THE IMPRESSIONS

02. CRY SUGAR - DYSON'S FACES

03. I'M SO GLAD - THE FUZZ

04. CASANOVA (YOUR PLAYING DAYS ARE OVER) - RUBY ANDREWS

05. I MADE UP MY MIND - THE CHEERS

06. CROSS ROADS OF LIFE - THE O'JAYS

07. TOO LATE - MANDRILL

08. WAITING FOR TOMORROW - BETTY LEVETTE

09. YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT - THE MANHATTANS

10. WHAT YOU GONNA DO - BRILIANT

11. SHE TOOK YOU FOR A RIDE - AARON NEVILLE

12. CHECK ME OUT - THE SMITH BROTHERS

13. TEN TIMES A DAY - THE MALIBUS

14. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU - LEROY HUTSON

15. LET'S GET TOGETHER NOW - THE ARISTOCRATS

16. MAKE ME - ZENA FOSTER

17. YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LOVE - CARL HALL

18. WALK ON BY - ISAAC HAYES


https://www.sendspace.com/file/zt8r6q

15 comments:

  1. Magnifico.
    Have a soulful weekend Rose.
    Greetings from Belgium.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u 4 this sweet comp Rose & I was wondering is there anyway I can still get that Prisoner of Love vol.10 I missed out on that 1
    djartiebucco71@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working my way up from 2013 so next is 2014 request but I'll try getting that to you, thanks for your interest in my comp!

      Delete
  3. I hope this is not the last request from 2013 because all these re-ups have really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ,This was the the last request from 2013

      Delete
  4. Wow, thank you and much appreciated for the Classics! Beautiful souldies on this Saturday afternoon hope everyones day is well and Peace to the family of Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize you were taking from requests from 2013, otherwise I would very much would have liked 'Lost Angels Souldies - Vol.11'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Frank I am reposting from that year when request were made but I'll post next keep an eye out this time! :)

      Delete