Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lost Oldies Soul - Cross My Heart Vol. 1



*New Link Updated 02/21/12*

1. WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER...FULLY GUARANTEED

2. WHAT'S YOUR NAME...THE MOMENTS

3. CROSS MY HEART...THE INCLINATIONS

4. THEN CAME HEARTBREAK...THE JIVE FIVE

5. FOR ALL OF THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS YOU DO...MIGHTY GENERATION

6. I NEED YOU BABY...ARTHUR ALEXANDER

7. HURRY DOWN SUNSET...CHOCOLATE MILK

8. LET'S PICK UP THE PIECES...JAMES, HODGES, SMITH & CRAWFORD

9. AS I WALK ALONE...THE NORVELLS

10. COME SEE WHAT'S LEFT OF ME...BOBBY HUTTON

11. LOST IN THE SHUFFLE OF LOVE...BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

12. I WANNA BE WITH YOU...THE MIRACLES

13. BLACK SENSUOUS GIRL..THE TRIPLETT TWINS

14. MR. HAPPY LOVE-JOY...THE CINDERELLAS

15. THINKING OF YOU..SHO NUFF

16. WILL YOU BE HERE...ANNA RAYE

17. AS I SIT THERE...FRIDAY'S CHILD

18. HELP ME FIND MR. GOOD MAN...BRENDA PARKER

19. KEEPING UP MY FRONT...SMOKED SUGAR

*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of G MAN
Tracks courtesy of G MAN
Album cover by G MAN
*

~
http://www.mediafire.com/?04y15dumawo67it
~

15 comments:

  1. Thankz for the invite, GREAT jamz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the development of this site. Thank you for the early wonderful music. Love your player music. It's too hot to hang out outside, so I've got the air up in my room and groovin' to what you're putting out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the invite... will check out this one,thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So grateful for the invite, I'm glad to see my brother has remained true to himself. . . . . and as always the rolas are smo_ken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU FOR THE BIG INVITE MI CARNAL.....ITS GOOD TO BE HOME WITH MI FAMILIA....I RAISE MY TEQUILA TO YOU MR. G-MAN...MUCHAS GRACIAS CARNAL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stumbled into this, please do not leave the scene. You have some truly great shit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these two lost oldie soulies tunes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey G,

    Thanks for the invite babe. Feels just like home. Can't keep a good man and good music down! Continued blessings, my brotha.

    Blessings,
    MzO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi G, Thanks for the invite and great to have you back in blogland,ain't no stopping a good thing!!

    Niall

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a truly great website and if there is anything that i can do to help the development of this website let me know

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the most amazing view of a volcano from back of my house, but when sunsets it looks amazing to watch as clouds transform colors from orange to purple and from purple to pink and with this amazing chunes and my cup of coffee, this is the best way to enjoy it. Thanks for this enjoyable compilation. Love Chune No. 13

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the re-up of this firme comp, G-Man. You are indeed THE MAN.

    ReplyDelete