Friday, July 22, 2011

Foolish Heart Of Stone




* Attention: New link updated 01/27/12 *

A big what up to all of the Familia out there 2day. I've got a new dynamite comp to present 2day put 2gether by DANNY TATTOO, P-STYLZE and myself. This one has been slowly put together and sitting in the background just waiting to make itz grand entrance....at just the right time. And now is the right time! Just in time to ease you into the upcoming summer weekend.

A big shout out goes to our Cali artist DANNY TATTOO who provided the firme boot wearing homegirl featured front and center on the album cover and for his dynamite selection of soul cutz.

If you're in Cali & need a tattoo holler at Danny Tattoo here:
dsfgomez@gmail.com

Gotta also send a big thank you to the smooth Sacra soul collector P-STYLZE for his selection of killer rolas and his dedication in laying out the link work for this project.

One more thank you 2 the homie TORRESEDDIE75 4 identifying The Malibus on track 7.......I knew the track but couldn't place the title and artist.........big thanx again homie!

Beyond that everyone have a firm weekend and hopefully this work we've put in can start the weekend right for you!

G MAN



01. James Simpson Band Penetration - Cant Get Over You [G-Man]
02. Four Mints - Endlessly [G-Man]
03. Tecniques IV - I Feel So Good Inside [G-Man]
04. The Jokers - Whisper {G-Man]
05. Willie Logan & The Plaids - You Conquered Me [G-Man]
06. 5 Special - ( Let`s Stop Making) Small Talk [G-Man]
07. My Love...The Malibus [Danny Tatoo]
08. Lenny Vestel - In Paradise [Danny Tatoo]
09. Mary wells - Two lovers (Acapella) [Danny Tatoo]
10. Emulations - These Are The Things [Danny Tatoo]
11. Dramatics - And I Panicked [Danny Tatoo]
12. Chi-Lites - My Baby Loves Me [Danny Tatoo]
13. Jaedes - Teach Me A Lesson In Love [P-Stylze]
14. Tommy & Kenny - I'll Get By [P-Stylze]
15. Haze - I Do Love My Lady [P-Stylze]
16. Leon Simms - How Can You Hold On To A Dream [P-Stylze]
17 .The Avons - Just As Long As I Live [P-Stylze]
18. The Four Tees - One More Chance-The Four Tees [P-Stylze]

*
Post by G MAN
Link by G MAN
Tracks courtesy of DANNY TATTOO, P-STYLZE & G MAN
Artwork by DANNY TATTOO
Cover by G MAN
*



13 comments:

  1. Wonderful SOUL... many thanks FAMILIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the great compilation dig the music

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS Danny Tattoo, P-Stylze & G Man!!! Another classic. The joint is tight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stuff good shit homie!

    T. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. GRACIAS CARNALES.... DANNY TATTOO..P-STYLZE AND G-MAN FOR SHARING THIS GREAT MUSIC...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would surely appreciate anyone who can help me find the rola #7, I got 15 years and no luck!! I am glad the familia loved it cuz I got many more, as long as G man shows me the ropes and you all keep the support!!! Hit me up if you are interested in getting inked..I am mobile!! contact info above..Alrato Familia!

    Danny Tatts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Track -7.....Malibus "my love" thanks for the firme comp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bad link?? "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" Tried downloading it 5 times...

    ReplyDelete
  9. New comps coming thick and fast! When are you guys going to run out of music?
    Smooth soul sides doing it here for me, especially The Emulations 'Things' - this tune is the boom!

    Thanks again for sending this.

    Irish Mash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this baby u guys...great job! dang eddie beat me to the unknown lol badass song too!
    Love the work on the cover! ty guys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Went away for a couple of dayz...came back and...whoa! holy sh!t!...I think I'll run outa wordz before you guys run outa rolas! Muchas gracias GMAN, P-STYLZE & DANNY TATOO, this comp is smokin' sweet and smoothe as butta!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey G-MAN never had a chance to check this comp out, can you put a new link on this comp?
    MUCH thanks!

    ReplyDelete