Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hard Time Oldies Vol. 2


Due 2 the great response in the last 2 dayz on his previous work.....JOKERS WILD decided to pull this bad boy out of his bank and share it with the Familia. 27 tracks of  smooth soul rolas fill this CD.....
So get with the routine
and snatch this from the scene! 

G MAN

1. Wishing - Walt Perry & The Traces
2. Can't Stand To See You Cry - Tony Borders
3. I Need You - The Orbits
4. Baby I'm Wondering - Little Willie
5. And I Love Her - The Vibrations
6. Love Is Like Fire - Calvin Lee
7. I Only Have Eyes For You - The Ambertones
8. Come On And Love Me - Johnny Stewart
9. Why Did You Leave Me - Buddy Cantrell
10. My Confession Of Love - Mark Greene
11. It Won't Be This Way Always - Billy Weston
12. When You Put Me Down - Bobby Ray
13. I Can't Take It No More - Tommy McClain
14. Don't Act Surprised - Charisma
15. I Don't Care - James Brown
16. You Waited Too Long - Johnny Bartel & The Soul Masters
17. I'm Not Afraid - Bobby Lee
18. Darn Your Love - The Torches
19. I Hurt - Clarence Nelson
20. Cold Cold Love - George Jackson
21. A Man Is Much Like A Baby - Cleveland Davis
22. I Found My Love - The M-M & The Peanuts
23. Oh I Really Love You - Wayne Warren
24. You've Got To Do Something For Yourself - Billy Wade
25. You Stood Me Up - The Specials
26. Let Bygones Be Bygones - Tina Florence
27. I Don't Want You - The Lovations


Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of JOKERS WILD
Tracks courtesy of JOKERS WILD
Album cover by JOKERS WILD

~
~

22 comments:

  1. Got a Great Deal of Respect for this SIte..thanks for the Good Times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup G-MAN & JOKERZWILD, way to keep putting down the FIRME comps
    carnalz! Always a choice selection of trackz & sweeet coverz! Thank you both 4 doin it to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ora, hide this one for me... don't have $ to pay for lay-a-way... Lol... Love & Respect to the Homies that put in the work to make these comps... Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are putting up more and more great stuff I have so much time and respect for you guys Which is why i'm back.

    Regards

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the oldies just keep on comin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get em yall !! We need this heat. Thank you ahead of time. Let go !! This cover is incredible. Dope work !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another killer drop. Your time dedicated to this site is much appreciated

    Thanks!
    Gonzo from LA

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANKS JokersWIld & G Man!!!!!!! Another one already?!?? Dope, for sure some joints I haven't heard yet, can't wait for the link to listen to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks
    i love it
    huggs
    k

    ReplyDelete
  10. u guys don t stop god dam u motherfuckers r bad not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let me get n those crates dam it!

    - T-BirdMan -

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't know where you keep finding all this cream but please keep going! Just incredible comps! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet old memories

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome selection great job

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gracias Joker and G! Firme drop from start to stop. The cover artwork is 2 good 2 be true.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice werk Joker. I'm loving the comps and the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another Great Set Of Sound Well Up To Your Usual Standered
    Cant Wait To Put It On My i-Pod
    thesoulpirate

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another great CD, Thank You
    Nonie

    ReplyDelete
  19. love and support all the way from Australia.

    ReplyDelete