Thursday, June 28, 2012

Deep Soul Sound Vol 2



Wuzzup SSS, Here is another long over due drop from that Soul Loving Killer Jokers Wild, Let him him know how you like this drop too! Only a simple request on this baby & that's at least 10 or more upfront comments....Show some love!!





1. You Lied - Joanie Taylor & The Tabs


2. I'm About To Say Goodbye - Jimmy Armstrong


3. It's Been Proven (That I Love You) - James Hollis


4. It Was A Lie - Bobby Moore & Fourmost


5. When Will I Stop Lovin You ( Never Never) - Little Willie Jones & The Mellowettes


6. Love Is Hurt - Art Grayson


7. If It Makes You Feel Good - Gwen & Ray


8. Your Love Had Got To Me - Starpoint


9. Nothing But A Devil - John Billy West


10. I'm Going To Lock My Heart - Jimmy Armstrong


11. I've Got Tears in My Eyes - Little Buster


12. Little Miss Lonely - Ann Robinson


13. One Night With You - Rochell & The Candles


14. First Kiss - Wendy Rene


15. I Need You - Chuck Rowe


16. I Would Cry - Gene & Eddie


17. Open Up Your Eyes - The M&M's & The Peanuts


18. I Need You (Most Of All) - Thomas Bailey


19. You're Mine - The Vibrations


20. Come On Home - Oasis


21. Zion Used To Moan - Dixie Hummingbirds


22. If You Loved Me Baby - Duff Thurmond


23. Tomorrow May Never Come - The Spinners


24. Take A Good Look - The Precisions


25. I Found All These Things - C P Love


26. Here's My Heart - Lewis Clark

http://www.mediafire.com/?ssok8g39ov9sq8m

28 comments:

  1. THANKS JokersWild & Rosalie!!!!! Can't wait, this comp looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good looking compilation with the track list... much respect

    ReplyDelete
  3. deep soul awesome drop can not wait to hear it thank you again awesome selections of artist. Thanks DustyRose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys - really keen to hear the Bobby Moore track.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can t wait to hear this one. i hope u release the last one to. tbirdman33@yahoo.com keep coming with the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work - can't wait for the link - Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like another top notch compilation, can't wait to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like another top notch compilation, can't wait to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big Up for your work !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for taking the time and trouble. Keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dustyrose
    great comp CP Love is great and I always love Little Buster

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damn! This one looks really fine! Thanks folks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That album cover is dope !! Can't wait to hear this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for this comp looks like a great one keep up your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am really looking forward to this one. Looks like another classic killa comp Rose. Gracias in advance homegirl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks pretty exciting! Nice...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks great! Cant wait! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comp has some cutz I am not familiar with. With being forefront of all your comps, I know this one will not disappoint.

    I amkindly requesting the ...Thank you museikjunkie @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. once again you guys drop another good one

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another hot drop, can't wait for this one! Gracias JokersWild & Rosalie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Finally listened...Great job Jokers Wild, Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow… Some stand out tracks I’ve not heard before! Thanks for putting this great compilation together. Respect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Whoa! I just listened to this one and it just blew me away. Really firme drop, Joker Man. Many thanks for this sweet kickdown Joker, and for the assist DustyRose. This was well worth waiting for....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Request for Deep soul sound Vol.2!

    - JazzMan Scott -

    ReplyDelete
  26. thank you for the gift
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  27. CD looks good, I especially like the cover, looking forward to hear it! Thank You
    Respectfully
    Nonie

    ReplyDelete