Saturday, March 16, 2013

7 Page Letter



Hello out there music lovers, Here is a collaboration put together by G-MAN, BrownBoy and myself (DustyRose)  It's titled "7 Page Letter",  G-Man comes up with the most enthralling titles and every title holds a arousing curiosity or interest..Don't you think? of course! 
 So like reading a letter and putting it into music matters what the title holds. The conclusion of  "7 Page Letter" is a great read so come on back & tell us what you think by leaving your comment, Gracias! 

01. Frankie & The Spindles - My Letter To You (DustyRose)
02. The Otisettes - In Your Arms I'm Gonna Stay (G-Man)
03. Tammy Montgomery - I Cried (BrownBoy)
04. Bobby Bowens & The Shades Of Magic - Under Cover Lover (DustyRose)
05. The Elgins - Put Yourself In My Place (G-Man)
06. Irma Thomas - I Need Your Love So Bad (BrownBoy)
07. Reid Clarence - Part Of Your Love (DustyRose)
08. The Tempting Five - I Can't Have You (G-Man)
09. The Nobletones - Dream Girl (BrownBoy)
10. Vise - Baby I Love You (DustyRose)
11. Ike Perkins - When The Bottom Falls Out (G-Man)
12. Joe King - You're My Everything (BrownBoy)
13. Randy & The Rainbows - Why Don't You Write Me (DustyRose)
14. Smokey Robinson - What Love Has Joined Together (G-Man)
15. Jeanette (Baby) Washington - Nobody Cares (About Me) (BrownBoy)
16. Little Isidore & the Inquisitors - Real Good Reason (DustyRose)
17. Al Green - I'm Still In Love With You (G-Man)
18. The Duprees - My Own True Love (BrownBoy)

 http://www.sendspace.com/file/jtku4g 


 Post by DUSTYROSE
Link courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Tracks courtesy of BROWNBOY, DUSTYROSE & G MAN
Album Cover by G MAN

21 comments:

  1. Thanks 2 all 3 of G-Man, BrownBoy, & DustyRose just downloaded this 7 page love but b4 listening 2 it I want 2 thank u guys for this firme drop no need 2 listen 2 it b4 a comment I know this is a badass cause u guys get down with u guys get 2gether as a team gracias & keep up with ur good & hard work well appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao,
    Thanks a lot for this great uploads my friends.
    Greetings from Belgium

    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful collection of music.
    It gets better and better the more you listen to it.

    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the awesome Drop can not wait to to hear it much respect to all and much appreciated for all the posting this year in 2013 thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You all for the awesome drop i can not wait to hear it. much appreciated and much respect to all great job and front cover and selection artist. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HARDWORK... MUCH RESPECT..

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank u for this wonderful lp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three heavy hitter's collectively writing the perfect "7 Page Letter". I also see G-Man used his skillful hand to lay down some brush strokes on the envelope too...nice job!
    Thanks again crew for this firme collaboration & also those that have responded to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thnx for the classic rolas homie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Look'n out to BROWNBOY, DUSTYROSE & G MAN for putting these rolas together. You guyz always keep it gangster. Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR COMPS. DIGGIN THE TITLE THATS DIFFERENT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How can I pass down on this one like I have on many others. It's friday 22, and I guarantee that I'll be listening to it till the next month. But I'll find a gap from time and my busy life. But I do appreciate the great taste that goes before putting this tracks down. Thanks DustyRose, G-Man and BrownBoy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a boss, thx for the killer hits man. you guys never disapoint

    ReplyDelete
  14. Once again, you guys have out done the title to this compilation. Top jams from start to finish. Simply amazing, but what's more amazing is song number 10, wow, seriously, DustyRose you keep amazing me, please stop it, ha ha ha. And to my friend G-Man, the Elgins song has me turning the Northen Soul of me. BrownBoy, Tammy Montgomery is one TOP jam, one of my favorites, and it goes great along with the other 17 songs. Thanks everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you !! This was incredible !!
    Stolonius

    ReplyDelete
  16. another great comp thanx guys

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would love to hear this comp, but sendspace says the file is deleted. Maybe a re-up later?
    Thanks guys & doll.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry about that Chris,link updated & We hope you enjoy it as much as the other 287 people! :)


    Thanks to all those who took the time and not just the link for the great comments, We really appreciate them!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. THANKS G Man, Rosalie & Brownboy!!!!! This was dope, great comp!

    ReplyDelete