Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Natural Seven Present Precious Groove Vol 2



I dug this one out of the past...goes back about 6 yrs I believe & with a few old family members...If you need it grab it now as the link won't last long!

I posted The Natural Seven Present Lady Luck last year & that sucker looks like it's still active with 200 plus d/l's  so grab that too if you need it while it's still alive
                                 Enjoy!  @>--;-- Rose

01 - Ronnie Dyson - One More Chance For The Fool (RossyBoy)
02 - Destinations - I Can't Leave You (BillyMac)
03 - Prince Harold - Forget About Me (Pobre' Riche)
04 - Enchantment - Sunshine (Grumpy)
05 - Four Dudes - My Heart Is Broken (Lil’David)
06 - Eddie & Ernie - Falling Tears (OneEvilDog)
07 - Fortson & Scott - Sweet Lover (G MAN)
08 - Eugene Pitt & The Jive Five - Sugar (Don't Take Away My Candy) (RossyBoy)
09 - Teddy & The Continentals - Tick Tock (BillyMac)
10 - Jackie Ross - Who Could Be Loving You (Pobre' Riche)
11 - Anthony Watson - Solid Love Affair (Grumpy)
12 - Venturas - Calling You Baby (Lil’David)
13 - Ben E. King - Don't Play That Song (OneEvilDog)
14 - Nella Dodds - Come Back Baby (G-Man)
15 - Naturals - Different Girls (RossyBoy)
16 - The Magnificent Men - Stormy Weather (BillyMac)
17 - Jimmy Bo Horne - I Just Can't Speak (Pobre' Riche)
18 - Stylistics - Children Of The Night (Grumpy)
19 - Bobby Sparks - The Loser (Lil’David)
20 - Turner Bros - Let's Go Fishing (OneEvilDog)
21 - Barbara Lewis - How Can I Say Goodbye (G MAN)





13 comments:

  1. Gracias DustyRose for this drop one more to the collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx a lot DUSTYROSE for the comp much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once more a marvelous compilation.
    Grazie mille Rose.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again so much for this collection. I will listen to it with pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marco leave me your e-mail I have a comp you requested

      Delete
    2. Never mind I found it & sent!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for this fantastic compilation, great soul. Espero mas recopilaciones antiguas. Thanks again.
    Slamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Rose! Might have missed this the first time around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seria possível me enviar A PW para o email josecanella54@gmail.com. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete