Thursday, December 24, 2015

Familia Souldiez Vol. 35 Something Deep Inside



I'm hosting this month's Familia Souldiez! At the end of this year I want to thank the Crew for contributing their tracks which I know you will like so let us know how much by leaving us a comment & We want to wish everyone a Happy,Healthy New Year coming our way...God Bless you all & keep safe!

Thanks to G-Man for his help fixing this awesome cover which additional props go to our Danny Tattoo for his contribution to the cover, Together they are magic
 c'on wicha bad selfs!
Enjoy !  @>--;-- Rose



01. The Beachers - Something Deep Inside (DustyRose)
Tamayo Records 1968 - 1975
02. Jeb Stuar - A Whole Lot Of Tears (BrownBoy)
Pure Gold - 1965 
03. The Stylistics - It's Too Late (RossyBoy)
"Round 2" album, Avco, 1972
04. The Jackson 5 - Can You Remember (G-Man)
1969 - Motown
05. The Nobells - Crying Over You (CanoMan)
1962 - Mar
06. The Dials - No Hard Feelings (BillyMac)
Hilltop - 1961
07. Betty Bibbs - First Come First Served (MzO)
Ge Neva #500) Records
08. Love Affair - The First Cut Is The Deepest (Chi-Town)
1968 - Everlasting Love Affair" LP,
09. Chicken Shack - I'd Rather Go Blind (DustyRose)
1970 - Accept 
10. Final Chapter - Now I Know (BrownBoy)
1980 - New World Records 
11. Ferguson, Davis and Lee - Must Be Going Out Of My Head (RossyBoy)
1972 - GRT 
12. Stevie Wonder - Don't Know Why I Love You (G-Man)
1968 - Motown
13.Kenny Gamble & The Romeos -Hard To Find The Right Girl(CanoMan) 
1967 - Atco
14. Freddy Love - I'm Just A Nobody (BillyMac)
1967 - MoSoul
15. Clemmon Smith - The Sweetest I Knew (MzO)
No Info
16. Malcolm Dodds - Deep Inside (Chi-Town)
1959 - Decca
17. Los Dinamicos Exciters - Stop Look Listen (DustyRose)
Panama/Sally Ruth
18. The Premonitions - Baby, Baby (BrownBoy)
1967 - Jade  
19. Oscar Perry - Merry Go Round (RossyBoy)
1986 - Red Sun 
20. The Supremes - I'm Giving You Your Freedom (G-Man)
1964 - Motown 
21. The Vibrations - For Your Love (CanoMan)
1966 - Mint
22. Verble Domino - Faded Memory (BillyMac)
1967 - Toi
23. Sedatrius Brown - Where There's A Will There's A Way (MzO)
1965 - Roulette 
24. The Rivileers - Deep Down Inside (Chi-Town)
1953 - Baton








15 comments:

  1. thanks.... have a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like another great comp as always! I want to thank everyone here that works so tirelessly to bring us all this fantastic music. I don't say much here but you can be damn certain that I appreciate everything you do. Everyone have a fabulous holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jim Same to you appreciate your comment!

      Delete
  3. I wanna say "Merry Xmas to the FAMILY" and Merry Xmas to everyone that supports all that we do! We have some heavy hitters in the FAM when it comes to music, and I'd like to say "THANK YOU" to the FAMILY for enveloping me as a member from the jump! Having my back and allowing me to place footprints on their hearts, as they have done to mine. I Love you FAMILY! Great job as usual!!!

    Continued Blessings,
    MzO

    ReplyDelete
  4. merry xmas & an extra special new year to all who pass thru here.

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the firme rolitas Merry Christmas from San Antonio, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just in the hospital icu and the one thing that went with me was all of the great music I came across some here, thank you so very much happy holidays and blessings to each and every one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad your out of the hospital...no one wants to be there thru the holiday...Keep well!

      Delete
  7. WE APPRECIATE THOSE WHO LEFT COMMENTS GRACIAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao Rose,
    Once more a fantastic compilation.
    Buon Natale é Felice Anno Nuovo per te é tutti i tuoi cari.
    Merry Christmas And A Happy Newyear for you and all your dearones.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also want to thank each and everyone who contributed to this familia affair. Thank you to one and all. This is the music that keeps my day brighter. Gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas to DustyRose, BrownBoy, RossyBoy, G-Man, CanoMan, BillyMac, MzO, & Chi-Town and gracias for another Familia Comp. Alwayz look forward to these and again thanx for the gift. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Guys! We appreciate your comments. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love getting my fix, thanks for the amazing music

    ReplyDelete