Sunday, December 10, 2017

DustyRose's SpellBinders Vol.1



This series has never been posted here so I wanted to share it with you all.
This was my second series I started after I was invited by G-man & my other fellow crew member's 8 years ago, Dam how time flies!  No password this time around but would like to read some comments of appreciation so let's see if it's worth the post's of the next 2 volume's.  This Cover was fixed by my cover guy RB!
Enjoy ())>--- Rose




01. Passion - The Spell Is Gone
02. Tommy Petillo & Parkway - The Wind
03. Perry & Sanlin - Just Like Magic
04. Elements Of Love - Fade Away
05. Duprees - Didn't Want To Have To Do It
06. Commands - I've Got Love For My Baby
07. Chi-Lites - Love Is
08. Cruisers (Herb Johnson) - Have You Heard
09. Indigos - Magic
10. Black Nasty - I Must Be In Love
11. First Class - Coming Back To You
12. Tomorrows Promise - That's The Way It Will Stay
13. Herman Lewis - Our Love Is Dying
14. Val Mac-Kenna - Mixed Up Shook Up Girl
15. Preytells - The Magician
16. Enchanters - Spellbound By The Moon
17. Bluejays - In A Magic Island
18. Gaslight - Drifting Away
19. Dubs - If I Only Had Magic
20. Otis Brown - I Don't Want To Cry
21. Platypus - Appreciate Your Love
22. Other Brothers Organization - Ooh Your Kisses
23. Shades Of Brown - Little Girl
24. Oral Caress - Why Can't Our Love Be Like It Was Before
25. O'Jays - No Time For You

New link Updated 10/04/18

https://www.sendspace.com/file/pv11pn

Download and Comment!!

43 comments:

  1. Nice and mellow Rose! Some new to me too. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Jim, Love to know that you found some new tracks!

      Delete
  2. Gracias for this drop DustyRose hope you get enough comments to be able to get the rest of the series well appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Andres, I know you appreciate it & If I don't I can send you the next two if you like!

      Delete
    2. Sure DustyRose I would appreciate that gracias

      Delete
  3. Thanks Rosy what a compile this is I particularly enjoy track 21

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had to go back & listen to track 21, It is a killer & you have good taste!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Rose appreciated coming from you

      Delete
  4. Ciao Rose,
    Hope all is ok over there.
    Thanks a lot for this wonderful compilation.
    Greetz from snowing Belgium.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Rocco! You are so welcome, so your the one who sent us that snow here in Chicago huh? Thanks alot :)

      Delete
  5. GREAT compilation! thanks for these awesome tunes! Have a great Christmas and New Year all! Greetings from Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for enjoying it & sending you greeting from Chicago!

      Delete
  6. Good job rose, Your work is always appreciated on my end. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Gracias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Mando & the same to you and yours!

      Delete
  7. Gracia for all your wqork. Happy Holidays to you & yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, the link is down--can you please restore--best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is now, post your e-mail..I'll send you the link

      Delete
  9. Count me in too, Mz. Rose. Looks like another winner! Gracias.

    windycitydoowop AT gmail.com

    Chi-Town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias for the link Rose. Awesome comp (and cover from Rossy). Check your box for a reply!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Chi, Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  10. Please, send me the link to:
    slamp07@hotmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the link, incredible tracks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very Welcome, Thanks for coming back to comment!

      Delete
  12. Just found your site, what have i been missing all these years...great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for so many fine tunes. You are the best, by a long shot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice Comp Rose - Still waiting for the next one - Amospop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe, you should have all these but working on a new comp now!

      Delete
  15. This is another great job as allways Thanks you

    ReplyDelete
  16. My dear friend Rose. It is so good to see this post and all the others that have been here since 8 years ago. Thank yous sister Rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw your so welcome Rich & Thank you for your comment, I hope all is well at your end!

      Delete