Wednesday, February 14, 2018

DustyRose's From The Heart Vol. 7



Have a GREAT V-Day all lovers, I hope you all enjoy my Valentine Comp & a comment won't hurt! Thank you RossyBoy for fixing up my beautiful cover! 


01. Larry Chance - Funny Valentine
02. Philly Devotions - I'll Never Color You A Rainbow
03. Color Me Badd - The Bells
04. The Monophonics - La La La Love You
05. Wee Gee - You've Been A Part Of Me
06. Ophelia MaCall - One Heart, One Love
07. Dr K's Motown Revue - Just My Imagination
08. The Moments - I Think So
09. The Gibralters w Jimmy Barnes - Love Made Me A Fool
10. The Diplomats - Here's A Heart
11. Spanky & Dino - Forever
12. Sylvia - You Sure Love To Ball
13. The Delrons (Reperata & The) - Walking In The Rain
14. Leroy Hutson - Heaven Right Here On Earth
15. The Andrettes - He Stole My Heart
16. Barbara Mason - My Baby Loves Me
17. Bobby C - Cross My Heart
18. Rhythm All-Stars - What You Won't Do For Love
19. The O'Jays - You're The Best Thing Since Candy
20. George Kerr - I Have A World Of Love For You
21. Kenny Vance & The Planotones - Anyone Who Had A Heart
22. Renee Geyer - So I Can Love You
23. The Sweethearts - In Between Kisses
24. Maze - A Place In My Heart
25. The Shirelles - Can't We Be Sweethearts











19 comments:

  1. Brilliant thanks so much. peace and love to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Rose. Happy V-Day to you!

    Chi-Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again another Masterpiece Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Rose,
    thank you for this brilliant compilation.
    sei forte Rose. You are great my friend.
    Greetings from freezing Belgium.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you sent us that frigid cold huh ? lol Ciao Rocco!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much Eric, I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm feeling the LOVE, Rose ! Some nice surprises tucked away in here with quite a few new to my ears. Great listen - well done ! RB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RB, Always nice to know you found some new gems & as always appreciate your comments!

      Delete
  7. Another great compilation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing,captivating,charming, classy, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite and fascinating.....What more can I say!

    ReplyDelete