Wednesday, February 13, 2019

DustyRose's From The Heart Vol. 8 2019




Happy Valentines Day Bloggers, Enjoy this sweet gift with your other half or just give a listen to these sweet sounds from me to you all. Remember there is no remedy for love but to love more! 

@>--;-- Rose

Thanks to RB for fixing up my cover!

01. Marvin Gaye - My Funny Valentine
02. The Realistics - You're My Sweet Chocolate Drop
03. Dale - La La La Means I Love You
04. Perfect Circle - This Love Is Mine
05. Marilyn Ramos & The Ramos Band - Oh My Angel
06. The Persuaders - What Is The Definition Of Love
07. The Mad Lads - For Those Simple Reasons
08. Mighty Doug Haynes - Love On A Two Way Street
09. George Jay & The Rockin' Ravens - Cross My Heart
10. Nicky Addeo & The Night Owls - A Kiss From Your Lips
11. Sal Perez - I Wish You Love
12. Billy Stewart - Sweet Senorita
13. Inclinations - Cross My Heart (To You)
14. The Dapps - I'll Be Sweeter Tomorrow
15. The Condors - Sweetest Angel
16. The Cruise Band - You Don't Know Me Girl
17. Bill Lucas - I Don't Wanna Ever Love Again
18. Jive Five Feat Eugene Pitt - Sugar (Don't Take Away My Candy)
19. The Superbs - Get Ready For Love
20. Ruben Bell & The Chains - When You Love Someone
21. Edward Hamilton & The Arabians - Today I Kissed My New Love
22. The Performers - I'll Always Love You
23. Donnie, Fonnie & La Vorn - It's A Sweet Love
24. The Velours - Little Sweetheart
25. The Witches & The Warlock - He Was A Sweet Thing








32 comments:

  1. Gracias DustyRose for this great Valentine's day gift well appreciated happy valentines day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely top class music my friend.
    Have a great Valentine Rose.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for compiling this Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracious Rose!! Happy Valentines Day to you and all the fine ladies out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill, Hope all is well !

      Delete
    2. So far so good Rose. Likewise I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Thanks again for the firme comp and thanks to RB for the cover.

      Delete
    3. Good to know, Stay that way! :)

      Delete
  5. gracias por este album muy buen trabajo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mayjah Mahalos & Much Aloha !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. one good chapter thank u for compartir this vol 8

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
    A GREAT TRACKLIST!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ur so welcome Eric, I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for these jammies that are better than chocolate, and sweet too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. always a treat. thank you for the work put in to these comps. i appreciate the good music provided.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi... Can you re-up? The link appears to be dead.

    ReplyDelete