Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lost Angels Souldies Vol. 1


Just received a tight gift in the drop box today! Here's a one of a kind, smooth soul classic gifted to me from THE TRIPLE C CONNECTA........which includes the California Players.....P-STYLZE & RANDYSAV......as well as the Chicago Godfather...MELLO CAPONE.

01 - Justice Peace & Quality - Of All The Hearts
02 - 4 Jades - Gee How I Miss You
03 - The Moments - Sunday
04 - Perfections - Since I Lost My Baby
05 - Bobbi Row & The Englishmen - Why'd You Put Me On
06 - The Whispers - A Singer Of Songs
07 - The Inclinations - I'm Gonna Make Love This Last Time
08 - Roddie Joy - The La La La Song
09 - Jimmy Briscoe & The Little Beavers....I Only Feel This Way When I'm With You
10 - Nu Sound Express Ltd. - I've Been Trying
11 - Chocolate Milk - Hurry Down Sunset
12 - Topaz - It Wasn't A Lie
13 - The Fawns - Bless You
14 - The Brothers Of Soul - Can't Get You Off My Mind
15 - The Stridells - Power To Dream
16 - Little Philomena - Dry Your Eyes
17 - Philis Smith - I Need Somebody To Love
18 - The Vandals - In My Opinion
19 - Roscoe Robinson - You Qualify
20 - The Millionaires - I'd Rather Do It Myself
21 - Billy & The Hi-Liners - A Lonely World

~

4 comments:

  1. i hope you all enjoy. this was my debut

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting this comp. Classic soul music at its best. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firme Comp by The Homies Much Respects

    ReplyDelete
  4. where can I buy this cd

    ReplyDelete