Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chicanita Vol. 2


Back with the latest installation of Chicanita.......Volume Two 2 b exact! This baby has the usual underworld soul rolas....which includes....the killer gem by Debbie Taylor and The Hesitations....All That I have.

1. SWEET TEMPTATION...MARTHA STARR
2. LET ME WALK AWAY...TIPPIE & THE WISEMEN
3. PRETTY GIRL...MARSHALL & THE CHI-LITES
4. MOONLIGHT...THE ADMIRATIONS
5. ALL THAT I HAVE...DEBBIE TAYLOR & THE HESTINATIONS
6. BABY COME BACK...DON RAY SAMPSON
7. YOU'VE HURT ME...THE VOICEMASTERS
8. OOH BABY YOU MOVE ME...THE O'JAYS
9. I'LL UNDERSTAND...LEROY TAYLOR
10. I NEED YOUR LOVIN' SO BAD...LEWIS CLARK
11. I'M IN DANGER...THE VISITORS
12. I'M CALLING YOU...THE MONTCLAIRS
13. PARTY DOWN...LITTLE BEAVER
14. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE...THE PERSIANS
15. KEEP ON SMILING...THE TNT BAND
16. THE WEATHERMAN...SISTER SLEDGE
17. I CAN'T GET OVER LOSING YOU...THE SUMMITS
18. LEE'S DREAM...SHIRLEY & LEE

*
Post by GMAN
Cover by G MAN
Link by G MAN
Tracks courtesy of G MAN
*

~
~

4 comments:

  1. ESTAS RECOPILACIONES DE CANCIONES VAN A ESTAR BIEN DE AKELLAS PARA ESCUCHARLAS CON UNAS TECATES BIEN FRIAS ESTE DOMINGO CARNAL.....THANKS FOR SHARING ....G-MAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Sweet rolas to take me on a musical excursion. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. orale whats up Gman..... hey homes i just personally wannna say gracias for taking time out your day and hooking me up with all those firme albums you hooked me up with today i really appreciate that ese i cant tell you how long ive been wanting these albums in my case and now with your help ese i can bumb them all night long now so thAnk you Gman.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't been on my favorite site on the internet for a minute, I come back and there's another dope comp!!! THANKS G Man! Always got to show support and appreciation, I know you put in a lot of work. My weekend was good homie, hope yours was too.

    ReplyDelete