Thursday, April 5, 2012

East Bound Oldies


I've got more ammunition 2day from that Cali Soul Collector JOKERZ WILD. The homie has been workin' like a dog knockin' out comps right and left and 2day he let me know he's got a fat package just waiting 2 ship. Check out this classic 2day and stop back and send a lil' luv 2 the homie JOKERS WILD and maybe we can increase our chances of getting our hands on that treasure chest the homie's been talkin' about!

G MAN

1. Hey Baby - Argie & The Arketts
2. It's Not What You Do - Bobby Knight & His Soulciety
3. Don Juan - Starr Brothers
4. My Best Friend's Man - Dee Dee Sharp
5. Just To Say Hello - The M.B.’s 
6. Take All You Want But Leave A Little Bit - Reginald C
7. You Played The Part Of A Loser - The Congenial Four
8. Keep On Walking - Main Attraction
9. A Change In You - The Edettes
10. Hey Now - The Voices
11. My Little Girl - Little Tony & The Hawks
12. What Am I Gonna Do - Houston Outlaws
13. I'll Cry - Judy White
14. It's So Hard To Break A Habit - Webs
15. My Heart And I Dont Believe It - Sugar Ray Roll
16. I'll Take A Chance On You - The Inspirations
17. At The Hotel - Eunice Collins
18. Who's Lovin' You - Tyrone McCollum
19. Your Baby's Back - The Downbeats
20. The Army's Got Me Crying - Brenda Duff
21. Hold On - Frankie Seay
22. How I Feel - Robert Tanner
23. I Really Love You - Dee Dee Sharp
24. I'm Tired of Running Around - Young Ladies
25. Don't Leave Me - Bob & Gene
26. I'll Make It Easy (Original 45) - The Incredibles 

*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of JOKERS WILD
Tracks courtesy of JOKERS WILD 
Album cover by JOKERS WILD
*

~
~

7 comments:

  1. hi G Man,

    Thanks for some great sounds

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much thanks out to youz Jokers Wild & G-MAN 4 sharing all these killer tracks, U homies know how 2 put tha drop down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU G-MAN & GOD BLESS, YOU MAKE ME AND MY FAMILIA VERY HAPPY WE GOT TUNES TO JAM.

    - J. Olivares -

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS JokersWild & G Man!!!!! This one's dope, keep em coming Joker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guy's for awesome comp and the great front cover thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selection... Thanks Joker & great cover G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for introducing me to Brenda Duff & The M.B.’s dope jams.

    ReplyDelete