Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Every Song Has A Story


JOKERZ WILD cruised by the pad last night and dropped off another one of his firme works of arte. Another masterpiece guaranteed to satisfy everyone's soul cravings. Check out this tight product and holler back with your verdict!

G MAN

1. Fill My Cup - Jimmy Holliday
2. How Many Times - Sounds Of Dawn
3. Closer To My Baby - Dorothy Williams
4. Baby If You Were Gone - Joe Graves
5. Raise Your Head - Henry Moore
6. Blue Lover - Tojo
7. I Can't Take It No More - Willie Cooper & The Webs
8. My Heart's Desire - The Fabulous Pearls
9. Line Between Love & Hate - The Wallace Brothers
10. Precious Memories - The Romeos
11. You're All I Need - Carl Henderson
12. Darling I Love You - Israel Tolbert
13. I've Been Crying - Amanda Humphrey
14. Say Yes - The Enkays
15. Your Lonesome Now - Charles Perrywell
16. Oh You Sweet Darling - The Equations
17. I Can Be Cool - Bob & Gene
18. My Wishes (Alternate Version) - Kim Melvin
19. Hidden Tears - The Preachers
20. Bye Bye Baby Hello Vietnam - Henry Scott Jr
21. Love Have Mercy - Mike Williams & The Tempest Band
22. Sharing You - Carl Henderson
23. I Need Someone (To Love Me) - Tommy Soul
24. Begging Just Ain't My Bag - Dan Brantley
25. You're My Desire - The Four Mints
26. Please Leave Me Alone - Andy & The Avalons
27. Do What You Wanna Do - Alfred O

*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of JOKERS WILD
Tracks courtesy of JOKERS WILD
Album cover by JOKERS WILD
*

~
~


8 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, looks great like all the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for the classic rolas homie

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS JokersWild & G Man!!!!! JokersWild coming thru again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Joker for your 27 stories. Firme work all around carnal....keep doin' it chief!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Besides what my homie MELLO said, words such as "smooth" or "mellow" are not enough to describe this firme comp. The Joker man has done it again. Thanks Joker. Please keep getting "wild" for us. I almost forgot -- great cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias JokerWild, I Loved it! Awesome Cover !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks JW, firme indeed.
    Respect to you & The G MAN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful cover and some outstanding tracks

    ReplyDelete