Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jukebox Soul


Alright you music lovers, you been pretty good with the comments but don't stop posting them! Here is another Killer of a comp from that Soul Killer, Jokers Wild....But 15 or more comments will get you this link for your listening pleasure....

1. Since You Been Gone - Sam & Bob & Doris Badie
2. I Tried To Love You - Les Watson & The Panthers
3. Security Of Love - Jackie Hunt
4. Wasting My Life Loving You - Milton Marlin
5. I Don't Deserve A Boy Like You - Barbara English
6. Tender Lover - The Opals
7. You Threw A Lucky Punch - Gene Chandler
8. I Would Like To Know - Benny Turner & The Armourettes
9. My Greater Sin - Ben Mitchell
10. Many Times I Cried - Charles Swain, David Tolbert, & The Black Liberation
11. As Sure As I Live And Breathe - Nancy Love
12. Only September - Wild Honey
13. If I Should Die Tonight (Alternate) - Marvin Gaye
14. I Love You, I Need You - Lazy Lester
15. There's Something Else I Want To Do - Larry Hale
16. It's All Over Now - Melvin Moroson
17. The Gleam In Your Eye - The Overtones
18. Lonely Room - Mickey Murray
19. That's All I Want To Do - Lenny Wayne & The Hi-Tones
20. We'd Better Quit - Roman Weston Expo
21. Love, Love, Love - Aaron Neville
22. She Used To Be Mine - Obrey Wilson
23. Forever And Always - Oscar & Steve
24. I'm Gonna Make It - Janice Tyrone
25. Give Me Your Love - Delores Johnson
26. Blame Me [Don't Blame My Heart] - Sam & Dave
27. My All Is You - Levert Allison


Link by JOKERS WILD
Tracks courtesy of JOKERS WILD
Album cover by JOKERS WILD
Post by DUSTYROSE


http://www.mediafire.com/?9w8chwtgjr1cq4v

31 comments:

  1. Sam & Bob & Doris Badie - excellent - can't wait for the link - great work once more - many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I don't mind posting comments cause u guys are posting good ass oldies just keep those oldies comming and I will keep posting my comments cause you deserve them after your hard work with your comps. & thank you 4 your hard work keep it up thanks again & much respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, cant wait to listen to these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK U FOR THIS ONE SOME KILLERS RIGHT HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks so very good cant wait

    Regards

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks dope !! I am sure it is because every post is always incredible. THX in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep doin' the dayum thang! ^5 to Joker for cover & comp, G & Rose for there continued love of good music! You know I got nuthin' but luv for you.
    Blessings,
    MzO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great!! Good job guys keep the souldies coming brothas

    ReplyDelete
  9. dazzle me. looks great. thanks.

    Gary J

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS AGAIN FOR YET ANOTHER GREAT COMP OF GANGSTA ROLITAS. MUCH APPRECIATED. RESPECT

    ReplyDelete
  11. gracias por todas estas souldies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Forever And Always - Oscar & Steve, love this song!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Look...waiting for the link

    ReplyDelete
  14. i need this one. great job as always. tbirdman33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like a firme compilation...all of your comps are tight though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi, you provide so many unheard gems..... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. why is there no link afer 15 comments

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank u for all your hard work on this one!!!! Love those oldies!!! Looks good!
    Gracias
    Nonie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you all for the comments on my comp :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you all for the comments on my comp :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you all for the comments on my comp :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank You for great drop can not wait to hear it great seletion on artest. thanks a million

    ReplyDelete
  23. THANKS JokersWild & Rosalie!!!!! Dope comp!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You all are doin' it REAL DOPE!! Great Roman & Weston Expo tune talking about stuff we all know about and might have even done in adult relationships. LOL

    QUE TENGA BUENA VIDA

    ReplyDelete
  25. hay guys this is a comp i would really Like to hear you have not given us the songs since so see what you can do

    ReplyDelete