Monday, October 6, 2014

SOUL ON ICE CHAPTER ONE


Here's A Killer compilation compiled by G-MAN & Myself. Gots some real nice Rolas for you all to enjoy, Just let us know how you liked it.  Thanks G-Man for inviting me to ride along on this cruise!

20 Smooth Soul Oldies:  Enjoy!!

01. Feris Fitzgerald - I've Got To Find My Baby (G-MAN)
02. Four Gents - I've Been Trying (DustyRose)
03. Delfonics - Over And Over (G-MAN)
04. United Four - Go On (DustyRose)
05. Aesops & Fables - Take A Step (G-MAN)
06. Bill Robinson & Quails - Lay My Head On Your Shoulder (DustyRose)
07. Jimmy Bailey - Everytime (G-MAN)
08. Smoked Sugar - My Eyes Search A Lonely Room For You (DustyRose)
09. Ruby Andrews - Casanova (Your Playing Days Are Over) (G-MAN)
10. Yvonne Gomez - Ease The Pain (DustyRose)
11. Uptights Band - Mirrors Don't Lie (G-MAN)
12. The Jades - I've Got Love For My Baby (DustyRose)
13. Joe Bataan - If I Were A King (G-MAN)
14. Anacostia (As The Presidents) - On And Off (Part 1) (DustyRose)
15. Linda Jones - I'm So Glad I Found You (G-MAN)
16. Empires - Love You So Bad (DustyRose)
17. Seven Sounds Unlimited - Sweet Harmony (G-MAN)
18. Shadows - My Love Has Gone (DustyRose)
19. Black Ivory - Spinning Around (G-MAN)
20. Little Ben & The Cheers - Never More (DustyRose)


Post by DUSTYROSE
Tracks Courtesy of G-MAN & DUSTYROSE
Link Courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Album Cover Courtesy of G-MAN






16 comments:

  1. NIIICCCCEEE what a great collection! Listening to it right now, thanks for this great addition! Greetings from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks once again for the good sounds and great looking cover. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a great pleassure listening to your music Rose.
    GHreetz from Belgium.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias DustyRose & G-Man for this firme drop

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great blog! These compilations are ill! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear this one. Keep you posted after listening. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I had put a comment. Great material and if you can enjoy that a little thank you can go a long way. Great collection, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracias to G-Man & DustyRose for another comp of firme rolas. Your time in putting this together is much appreciated. Thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is great! THANKS Rosalie & G Man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous job Rosalie........Thanx 4 all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure G, was glad to do it & thank you for the invite, you sent some bad ass tracks !

      Delete
  12. Thanks to those who left a comment, we appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic tracks, thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  14. THANK YOU GMAN AND DUSTY ROSE

    ReplyDelete