Thursday, October 10, 2019

Lowrider Souldiez Vol. 2


More mixcloud work for the faithful
................
Presenting
LOWRIDER SOULDIEZ VOL. 2.
Take a listen 
and
let me know what you think in the comment section.

 1. Mandrill - I Refuse To Smile
2. Janice - Goody Two Shoes
3. Gene Middleton & The Funk Factory - No One To Love Me
4. Soul Superiors - Trust in Me Baby
5. God's Band - Thank Him For His Love
6. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - If This World Were Mine
7. Life Force - Whatcha Gonna Do About Me
8. Sammie Relford - Is My Love Over Due
9. Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes - You May Not Love Me
10. Myron & E - If I Gave You My Love
11. Marvin Gaye - You Are That Special One
12. Karen Small - To Get You Back Again
13. M.J. Wade - I'm Gonna Ball Baby
14. Enchanters - I Need Your Love
15. Pepe Marquez - Love The Way
16. Jo Armstead -  A Stone Good Lover
17. Sunny & The Sunliners - Put Me In Jail
18. Santana - Guajira

Grab this bad boy here:

Get the CD here:

Post by G Man
Links Courtesy Of G Man
Tracks Courtesy Of G Man
Album Cover Courtesy Of G Man



2 comments:

  1. Algo bien este volumen quiero escucharlo saludos me pasas el link este es mi correo smithgonzalodamian@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete