Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Sister Soul Vol. 1


More
Mixcloud Magic
4 The Masses.
My Latest 
Soul Comp Is
Now Available
At Mixcloud By
Accessing This Link:

Grab The CD Here:

If you want to see more similiar work in the future.....just drop a lil' Love in the comment section
.............................

1. Florence Ballard - My Heart
2. The Sapphires - I Found Out Too Late
3. Pattie Ward - (Girls) You Have to Wait for Love
4. Darlettes - Sweet Kind Of Loneliness
5. Emilia Sisco - Don't Believe You Like That
6. Delores Howard - My Guy And I
7. Ella Washington - The Grass Is Always Greener (on The Opposite Side Of The Fence)
8. Betty Wright - Tonight Is The Night
9. The Superbs - So Glad You're Home
10. Barbara Mason - I Don't Want To Lose You
11. Bonnie Blanchard & Andy Aaron And The Mean Machine - You're The Only One
12. Brenda & The Tabulations - When You're Gone
13. Ann Sexton - You've Been Gone Too Long
14. Barbara Lewis ‎– Straighten Up Your Heart
15. A. Debbie - Here Is My Heart
16. Shirley Brown - Even If The Signs Are Wrong
17. Linda Jones - I'll Be Sweeter Tomorrow
18. Bettye Swann - Make Me Yours

Post Courtesy Of : G Man
Tracks Courtesy Of: G Man
Album Cover Courtesy Of G Man
Link Courtesy Of G Man


2 comments:

  1. U R Always Welcome Brother Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GMAN is it possible to repost this somehow? Looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete