Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Deep Soul Sound vol 4


 I'm going through old comments that requested dead links since 2012. I'll do my best to keep re-upping.

So here is the first request, Hope you can get it before it expires cuz it's the last chance, Thanks to (Jokers Wild)

    Enjoy!@>--;-- Rose

1. Wondering - Michael Washington
2. One Little Piece - The Rollers
3. Only Time Will Tell - Tommy Dodson
4. Somebody's Gotta Give - Rose Hargrove
5. Why Do You Have To Go (Cause I Love You) - McKinley Travis
6. Come Get This Love - Oliver Joy
7. Never Walk Out On You - Mitch Mitchell & Gene King
8. Because - Tony Fox
9. Wish You Were Here - Richard Russell
10. In This Life - Thelma Bailey
11. Why Do You Make Me Cry - Tommy Dodson
12. Just A Little Bit (Of Luck) - Minnie Nelson
13. To Much To Soon - Nancy Day
14. Who's Lips You Been Kissing - Soul Experience
15. I'll Show You - The Sparkz
16. Too Late - The Vals
17. So Long - Little Joe Steele
18. This Girl - Cooking On 3 Burners
19. My Precious World - Smokey 007 & His Exciters
20. The Death Of Love - The Valentinos]
21. After All I've Been Through For You - Lorraine Rudolph
22. You're My Weakness - Lee Fields & The Spontaneous Generation
23. The Time Has Come - Frank Foster
24. Hey! Little Fool - Big John And The Fabulous Blends
25. Who's Lovin' You - Tyrone McCollum


                  https://www.sendspace.com/file/ezwcog

https://www.mediafire.com/file/edgsvt4ompqkanv/Deep_Soul_Sound_Vol._4_%2


13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have gotten this but I rather make sure. Thank you for reposting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comiplations as always! I cannot wait to check this cd out. You guys are awesome. The link does not work for me when i go to sendspace. Can you send me the link please. Thank You. julio.herrera1@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grazie mille.
    Happy new year amico from Belgium.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic compilation. Mas como esto, please

    ReplyDelete
  6. It won't let me download the send space link only mediafire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok dunno what's going on wit that sendspace, did you keep closing the advertisements until it let you download? I'll add another link

      Delete
    2. Didn't get any advertisements maybe because I'm downloading from my phone, I got it thank you

      Delete