Friday, December 24, 2010

Property Of The Founding Fathers Vol. 1 & 2


Merry Christmas to my extended familia!
Here is an early Xmas gift to all,
courtesy of myself and The Ireland Shot Caller....aka The Dublin Diamond.....aka The World Famous RossyBoy! R.B and myself mixed both of these volumes together with what we think are some attention getting cutz.......as well as an album cover designed by each of us..........hopefully this will get everybody's holiday started in the right direction.........as The Dublin Diamond once said "Ho, Ho, Ho. Merry Christmas!"


01 - The Impressions - Soulful Love (RossyBoy)
02 - Brothers By Choice - Oh Darling (G MAN)
03 - Soul Generation - That's The Way It's Got To Be Body And Soul (Rossyboy)
04 - Sarah Cooke - Please Don't Go (G MAN)
05 - Sharon Cash - Never Let Me Go (RossyBoy)
06 - JB Love - Then Only Then (G MAN)
07 - Rita Marley - It's Alr
ight (RossyBoy)
08 - Kool Blues - I WantTo Be Ready (G MAN)
09 - Superiors - Eternal Dream (RossyBoy)
10 - Jerry Jackson - Wide Awake In A Dream (G MAN)
11 - Elois Scott - Broadway Love (RossyBoy)
12 - Connie McGill & The Visions - I Could Never Love Another (G MAN)
13 - Butch & The Newports - Out Of My Hands (RossyBoy)
14 - Earth, Wind And Fire - I Think About Lovin' You (G MAN)
15 - Sonny Warner - Been So Long (RossyBoy)
16 - Rick Sheppard - I'm Gonna Change (G MAN)
17 - George Mitchell - Mr Teardrop (RossyBoy)
18 - The Volumes - One Way
Lover (G MAN)
19 - The Jaedes - Teach Me A Lesson In Love (RossyBoy)
20 - Robert Portee - Casanova (G MAN)
21 - Martinis - Come Back To Me (RossyBoy)
22 - Millionaires - I'm The One Who Loves You (G MAN)
23 - Milt Matthews Inc. - Oh Lord (You Gotta Help Me) (RossyBoy)
24 - Jean Wells - Don't Come Running To Me (G MAN)




01 - The Seminoles - I Can't Stand It (G MAN)
02 - Soul Children - We Got To Get Our Thing Together (RossyBoy)
03 - The Persians - Gee What A Girl (G MAN)
04 - Helene Smith - I Am Controlled By Your Love (RossyBoy)
05 - The Ambassadors - I Dig You Baby (G MAN)
06 - The Persuaders - Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me (RossyBoy)
07 - The Blendtones - Come On Home (G MAN)
08 - The Main Ingredient - I'm So Proud (RossyBoy)
09 - MVP - I Don't Want To Stop Loving You (G MAN)
10 - Street Corner Symphony - Best Of My Love (RossyBoy)
11 - The Tribulations - Mama's Love (G MAN)
12 - Perfections - I Love You My Love (RossyBoy)
13 - Charles Brandy - Without Your Love (G MAN)
14 - Otis Gayle - What You Won't Do For Love (RossyBoy)
15 - Etta James - Pay Back (G MAN)
16 - The Chantels - I Love You So (RossyBoy)
17 - Royal Jesters & Memphis 3 - Love Me (G MAN)
18 - Jackie Opel - Shelter In The Storm (RossyBoy)
19 - Darrells - So Tenderly (G MAN)
20 - Yvonne Harrison - Near To You (RossyBoy)
21 - Mamselles - Open Up Your Heart (Let Love Out) (G MAN)
22 - Individuals - Without Success (RossyBoy)
23 - The Neptunes - Girl Thats An Awful Thing To Say (G MAN)
24 - Jerry Williams - Run Run Roadrunner (RossyBoy)

~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks G MAN & RossyBoy. Best wishes for the new year to you and the entire Souldiez family.
    One Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there soul team,
    First of all thank you for everything you load up. I tend to learn heavy music history through yall. As a budding producer inspired by sampling from Pete Rock and Theory Hazit, I must say GOD is using yall in my life.
    Kindly keep it up and may GOD bless you through an through. Yall doing great in the NAME OF THE LORD.
    Kindly upload the links for these compilations please. They are broken

    ReplyDelete