Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mercy District Vol. 3


Back on tha scene with that Mercy District soul rola lean.....taking you on a trip, gliding on tha strip, cruizing 2 those cutz that are starting to take a grip.....itz G & The Lady of Mercy, Miss KillaZona A.Z., sharing with you our version of Mercy District Volume Three!


1. If You Should Ever...RICHMOND INTERNATIONAL
2. HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU...Son Of Darkness
3. I NEVER...Derrick Erni
4. Everybody's Laughing...THE ESQUIRES
5. I Like The Way You Love me...FOXY
6. I'll Take You Just As You Come...THE NIALATIONS
7. CRY TO ME...Bob Marley
8. I'm A Lonely Stranger...ARTHUR CONLEY
9. Don't Lay Your Funky Trip On Me...SENOR SOUL
10. I Want You, Girl...SUGAR
11. Now You Have To Cry Alone...THE ARABIANS
12. THINKING ABOUT MY BABY...The Geminiles
13. 90% Of Me Is You...GWEN MCRAE
14. LOOKING FOR YOU...GARNET MIMMS
15. How Can I Get To You...SHARON SOUL
16. Put Yourself In My Place...THE ELGINS
17. Yesterday Standing By...THESE GENTS
18. You Touched The Inner Part Of Me...CELESTE HARDIE


*
Link produced by KillaZona Anna
Cover by G MAN
Tracks courtesy of KillaZona Anna & G MAN
Post by G MAN
*

~
~

4 comments:

  1. again many many thanks for sharing and
    A Happy New Years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Years G-Man many Thanks for delicious Soul !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for much fine music!

    Billy Bland on this compilation, by the way, isn't.

    While it says so already on the original 45, this is really McKinley Mitchell doing the singing...

    ReplyDelete