Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Broken Avenue


What up people!?

Just finished another classic soul comp to ride 2 today! The link for this baby isn't gonna be released until someone can drop me a specific link in the comments. If somebody can drop me a good link for the album: THE GIFTS MEET THE PACESETTERS.....then and only then will I release the link to this album. Man.....myself and a few of my friends have been workin' overtime to bring everyone some of the rarest soul around.........however we've been getting very little love back.........we've got albums that are downloaded 2, 3, four hundred times with few or zero comments! Since we can't get any love in the comment box I figure I should at least get something out of the deal.....and this is what I'm asking for today. If things continue to go this way I may have to put these sites on the back-burner and put my energies into something a little more profitable.

On a side note.....a big thanks goes out to the select few that have left recent comments:
MAX
JLO
HOOCH
DUSTYROSE
SOULBOY
CHIRS T
LEIFKO
MUSIC LOVER
BRYANWYNNSOUL
JR
OG45MARKY
FLOW MONTANA "71"
HIS*RIB
SOULSPAMMER
DEADWOODIE
BEHIND BARS PRODUCTION
SICKO
ROSSYBOY
COCHITO-TJ664
HEADJERK
GANGSTR310


1. I KNOW ABOUT HER...THE D.C. BLOSSOMS
2. I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY...COOKIE SCOTT & THE CHEVELLES
3. DREAM MY HEART...SHIRLEY EDWARDS
4. YOU WANT MY LOVIN'...BETTY BARNEY
5. HERE IT COMES...THE PERSIANS
6. COUNT YOUR TEARDROPS..BILLY MIRANDA
7. GOTTA FIND A WAY...THE HESITATIONS
8. MY ONLY LOVE...THE COUNTS
9. IT'S THE SAME OLD LOVE SONG..THE COURTSHIP
10. (YOU'DE BETTER) STRAIGHTEN UP AND FLY RIGHT...THE DEVONNES
11. WE'VE BEEN IN LOVE TOO LONG...EL ANTHONY
12. NO DEFENSE...BOBBY PENN
13. GIVE ME YOUR HEART...BLOODSTONE
14. FALL GUY..THE CAUTIONS
15. VERY BAD TIMES...THE TNT BAND
16. NOW YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN...LEON PETERSON
17. IF YOU ONLY KNEW..THE VIBRATIONS
18. WHAT ABOUT ME...FIRST CLASS

Looks like everybody is finally off the hook. Our Chicago Princess DustyRose came thru for me 2nite with tha hookup.............and with all props 2 Rosalie I present the link for BROKEN AVENUE.


~ G MAN~
~

24 comments:

  1. THERE YOU GO BRO TELL IT LIKE IT IS !!! SHIT YOU BE WORKING HARD TO GET THEM COMPILATIONS OUT SOMEONE GOTS TO ATLEAST ONCE IN AWHILE SHOW SOME LOVE BACK AT YOU ... I HEAR YOU !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THERE YOU GO BRO TELL IT LIKE IT IS SHIT ALL THE HARD WORK YOU BE PUTTING IN ATLEAST SOMEONE GOTS TO SHOW SOME LOVE FOR YOUR TIME!!! I HEAR YOU ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. there you go bro tell it like it is... shit all the hard work you be puttin in to the compilations an no one can send love back not even a song or too so i hear you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY WHAT UP GMAN YOU MAKE A LOT OF FIRME MIXES MAN I REMBER YOUR OLD BLOG FROM WHILE BACK AND THAT ONE I HAVE TO SAY TOOK ALL OTHER BLOGS OFF THE MAP HOMEBOY YOU HAD ALL THAT OG SHIT I SEE THERE ANOTHER ONE PUT ITS BLOCKED I WAS WONDERING IF CAN SEND ME INVITE IT BE MOST APPRECIATED HOMEBOY...

    P.S.
    WERES ALL THE THEE MIDNITERS AND SOME JOE BATAAN

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAM! TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH!!! BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS... WTG, G! 200 OR MORE COMP D/L'S AND NO COMMENTS IS A SHAME :( BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO DID IN THE PAST

    ReplyDelete
  6. G-Man... you already know...Huge fan... I will follow wherever you post, man. Keep up the excellent work... stay positive and focused.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow very nice of you to put all these jams together,Im about to have a field day haha really though I appreciate you taking the time to do this for everyone...Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep the good work up , absolutely brilliant stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep up the good work always brilliant sounds

    ReplyDelete
  10. i appreciate the hard work you put into providing all of us these fabulous comps!i worked radio in the 60's and you often wonder if anyone is listening especially when you work hard to offer the best music possible.keep up the grooves g-man.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gman,Really wish I could help you with the album you are after in appreciation for all your hard work.The only one I have is Edikanfo.This is the link .If its any good to you,great.If not at least I tried and to all the people downloading who have not left comments,get typing just to show that you appreciate this guy's work.Stay soulful Gman and always keep the faith.Pete. http://www.mediafire.com/?5naxtfbpwm1a36q

    ReplyDelete
  12. hell yeah homeboy i really appreciate you writing me back and hooking me up with all these firme albums ive been looking for these for a cool min.now ese and thee midniters greatest hits album i cant even tell you how long ive been searching for that one but the link on that site wont let me get it you think can send me the link homes whenever you get some time it be most appreciated so thank you again gman and keep putting it down ese

    p.s.
    FUCK ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE BECAUSE THE HOMEY GMAN IS TAKING OVER THIS SHIT

    ReplyDelete
  13. GMAN THIS is Behind Bars Prod. Let me know what you need bro!!!! As always respect and keep the rolas alive!! ANd to all the others that play a big part in the movement

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey whats up man I think I've downloaded like one or two albums but I mostly listen to your " south side souldiez radio" either way the stuff you do is very much appreciated. I i've been hearing some good stuff that I would never have heard .... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You tell 'em, G MAN ! I got your back, Bro - see your mail .....

    ReplyDelete
  16. GRACIAS G-MAN FOR ALL YOU GREAT MUSIC & YOUR HARD WORK THANKS CARNAL....MUCH LOVE & RESPETO G-MAN. FROM YOUR HOMIE EL COCHITO FROM TIJUANA...AND ALL THE CREW MEMBERS...HAVE A FIRME WEEKEND...SOUTH SIDE SOULDIEZ FAMILIA...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep doing what your doing and thanks for all the comps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. THATS RITE HOMIE,U GOT ALL DA JAMZ.I APPRECIATE YOU SHARING.GRACIAS HOMIE.THIS SCOOBY FROM DA PROJECTZ,L.A HARBOR AREA 310 SUR TRECE

    ReplyDelete
  19. DOPE!!!, Thanks G Man!! Thanks DustyRose!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gracias homie for all the Firme Music u have worked hard for to get up on here. Much appreciated! I'm on the hunt for that Link you are looking for, will hook you up as soon as I get that. Hit me up, I can hook you up with my rare soul oldies as well!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's right G-MAN...get em homeboy. keep it 100! a comment goes a loong way...so I feel you homeboy. keep doing the damn thang loco

    ReplyDelete
  22. As the saying goes "Reward sweetens labor" (in this case, posting a comment and saying thank you) and I am expressing my gratitude for all the hard work you do in posting quality music and maintaining this site. No other site comes close to what you do here and rediscovering these gems is giving us (for me at least) a lesson of just how deep and versatile your music library and talents are.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a good compilation, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete