Saturday, February 13, 2021

DustyRose's From The Heart Vol. 10 2021

 


Wishing all you lovers out there a sweet and safe Valentines day... I hope you enjoy these ear candy sounds! 
Enjoy
No Password for this treat but a comment will work!

A Big Thank you to RossyBoy for fixing up my cover!


01. The  Four Seasons - My Funny Valentine
02. Music Machine - Imitation Of Life
03. Thee Sacred Souls - It's Our Love
04. The Hartfield Bros - The Changes We Go Through For Love
05. The Coalitions - Colour Me Blue
06. The Holidays - This Is Love
07. La Boppers - La La Means I Love You
08. Rachel & The Originals - I’ll Always Remember
09. The Spinners - Love (I'm So Glad I Found You)
10. The Clickettes - Kiss &  Make It Feel Better
11. 9th Creation - Falling In Love
12. Fabulous Three - Need It Now
13. The Capris - Oh Darlin
14. Odds & Ends - Love Makes The World Go Around
15. The Excellents - I Hear A Rhapsody
16. Band Of Thieves - Sweet Lady
17. Gina Satin - Hey Lover
18. Tierra - Darlin' Forever
19. The Rivieras - Stay In My Heart
20. The Ovations - Day We Fell In Love
21. The Sparkels - Try My Love ( One More Time )
22. The Final Chapter - This Time I'm Gonna Stay
23.  Van Jones - Your Love Is Like A High
24. George Jackson  - For You
25. The Softones - I Won’t Let You Down this Time
26. The Esquires - My Sweet Baby
27. The Keystoners - Say Always
28. The Kittens - How Long (Can I Go On)
29. The Lollipops - One Step At A Time
30. Heaven And Earth - How Do You Think Your Gonna Find Love





41 comments:

  1. Dusty Rose Thank you for these gems, Happy Valentine's Day
    velezoldies@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so welcome & always leaving comments is appreciated !

      Delete
  2. Awww.....Thanks Rose! Your comps are always so enjoyable!!! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks as always for giving the gift of music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UR welcome as always, I hope you enjoyed it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Rose,Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS ROSE FOR ALL THESE GREAT SONGS HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy V Day to U also, Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Buona domenica,
    Hope all is ok over there.
    Thanks a lot for this brilliant compilation.
    Happy Valentine amica.
    Un abraccio dal Belgio.
    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's frickin freezing here Rocco! Grazie for your comment, You stay safe!!

      Delete
  8. Thanks Rose. Great lineup as well as a nice cover from Rossy. Happy Valentine's Day. Stay warm!

    Chi-Town Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill, Hope your being safe,Burrrr..u stay warm too
      Happy V Day my friend!

      Delete
    2. -6 degrees at 6 PM Feb. 14. The wood stove feels good!

      Delete
  9. thank you for this nice looking comp
    Reb

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing, happy valentines xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My pleasure Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gracias DustyRose for another one of your great drop from this firme series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome & Thank you for your comment Andre!

      Delete
  13. Thanks for the drop Rose appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome & thanks for dropping a comment, I appreciate it !

      Delete
  14. ClassIcs all the way, with a handful of new ones for me ! Graciias for spreading the love, Rose. RB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always good to know RB, Thanks for your comment!!

      Delete
  15. Thanks for all the beautiful music you post i appreciate them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur so welcome & I appreciate you stopping to make a comment!

      Delete
  16. Gracias por todos los álbumes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one excellent work of art. Great compilation. I think it's the best so far! (My opinion)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Thanks for your very nice comment, I appreciate it!

      Delete
  18. Aprecio su trabajo y su tiempo... gracias por compartir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your kind words warmed my heart, Enjoy it! :)

      Delete
    2. Muchas gracias por la musica que nos regalas. Muy agradecido

      Delete
  19. Eres muy bienvenida y gracias por comentar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another beautiful compilation. thank you ever so much

    ReplyDelete