Thursday, August 19, 2010

VELVET DREAMER - TOMORROW'S WISHES VOL. 1


01 - Unlimited Four - Slow Down
02 - Phillis Smith - I Need Somebody To Love
03 - The Moments - Girl I'm Gonna Miss You
04 - Full Speed - It Must Be Love
05 - Tempo-Mentals - Burning Desire
06 - Valentines - Don't Say Goodnight
07 - Richard Berry & The Dreamers - Wait For Me
08 - Carrie Riley & The Fascinators - Living In A Lonesome House Without You
09 - Belita Woods - That's When I'll Stop Loving You
10 - Ray Camacho - Color My World
11 - Eddie Holman & The Larks - Been So Long
12 - The Bell Brothers - Pity Me
13 - Diplomats - Our Love Has Changed
14 - The Specials - You Stood Me Up
15 - Sandra Wright - Please Don't Say Goodbye
16 - Lea Roberts - Let It Shine
17 - Oscar Toney Jr. - Can It All Be Love
18 - Max Infinity - Goin, Goin Out Of My Mind
19 - Shirley Karol - My Baby's Gone Away
20 - Fuzz - It's All Over
~
~

1 comment:

  1. Sweet as sugar and as hot as fire, thank you for this beautiful compilation contributed for our listening pleasure

    ReplyDelete