Friday, August 6, 2010

Boulevard Nights Vol. 2


Track List

01. Johnny Watson - This Old Heart Of Mine
02. Gino Washington - Now You're Lonely
03. Drifters - Oh My Love
04. Spring - Talk To The Rain
05. Phil & Harv - Darling (Please Bring Your Love)
06. Van Dykes - Never Let Me Go
07. Little Mr Lee & Cherokees - I Don't Wanna Go
08. Ebonies (Feat. Roy Williams) - You Got What I Want
09. Metros - Someone
10. Brenton Wood - Whoop It On Me
11. Soul Clinic - No One Loves Me Anymore
12. Mighty Marvelows - In The Morning
13. McKinley Mitchell - The Town I Live In
14. Vernon Green & The Medallions - Magic Mountain
15. Glass House - Crumbs Off The Table
16. Phyllis Smith - Keep On Holding On
17. Shep Grant - You Found My Lonely Heart A Home
18. Dupremes - Cruzin Madison Street

3 comments:

  1. hell yeah! thanks for these compilations!
    would love to get some Ralfi Pagan since i lost all the other stuff you once had from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I go about buying some of these compilations? Thanks in advance.

    Louie.

    Lueaguirre@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTICO 888

    Rocco

    ReplyDelete