Thursday, August 5, 2010

Aztlan Dreamz Vol. 1



* Attention: New link updated *
* Album now available for download *
* 10/17/12 *

Grab this classic immediately!

01.Where you Live - The Flairs
02.World Of Ectasy - Reggie Soul
03.Make Me Your Slave - Willie & The Mighty Magnificents
04.My Sweet Baby - J.T. Rythym
05.I Shed A Tear - Don Sharp & James Shorter
06.It Must Be Love - Sequins
07.Is It Me You Really Love - Black Velvet
08.I Can't Tell A Lie - The Gas Light
09.I Can't Find Her - The Rotations
10.Jealous Over Love - James Dee & A Peace Of The Action & The Primettes
11.A New Beautiful World - Donald Jenkins
12.This Time It's For Real - The Choice Four
13.I've Been Good To You - Young Vandals
14 That's Why I Cry- Karen Small
15.What About Me - The Exeptional Three
16.Unknown
17.Love Changes - Charlene And The Soul Serenades
18.Step Into My World - Magic Touch (live)
19.Can I Call You Baby - The Pearls
20.It's Going To Be A Tragedy - Dusty Wilson
21.That's Love - First Family
22.Where Is The Love - Glenn Miller

*
Link by P-STYLZE
Tracks courtesy of P-STYLZE
Cover by P-STYLZE
*

~
~


15 comments:

  1. somthing is wrong with the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx for reuppin this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello love this stuff anyway i can have it
    it say private
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job!

    JazzManScott

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you 4 sharing great drop. thnaks

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there! Can't open file..... help! Thank you for all the GREAT stuff you put out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tested the link on 03/15/12 and the link is in good order. If you're unable to open the file I recommend 7-Zip to open it. If you don't have 7-Zip you can get it at cnet.com

      Hope that helps ya....

      G MAN

      Delete
    2. may I market the shirts in Indonesia

      Delete
  8. i tried to download but it set to private

    ReplyDelete
  9. I downloaded this comp a while back but till now I found the time to listen to them all and like I can honestly say that this has to be the holy grail of comp because of the entire INSANE list of songs here, WOW!!! Seriously P-Stylez, RESPECT. Symarip74 here saying THANKS a million

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excusme GAN
    May I market the shirts in Indonesia ?
    I from Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iqbal, as long as you purchase the shirts through me you can definitely re-sell them in Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful compilation, thanks for the beautiful sounds

    ReplyDelete