Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lonely Tearz - Friday Love Vol. 3



* Attention: New Link Updated 01/13/12 *

01. Jive Five - Falling Tears(Remix)
02. Chapparals - Burning Up In Love
03. Mickey McCullers - Same Old Story
04. Clovers (Buddy Bailey & The) - Stop Pretending
05. Anthony & The Imperials - Nothing From Nothing
06. Flambeaus - Darling I'm With You
07. Tempos - Lonely One
08. Phil Lowman - I'd Like To Make It With You
09. Cal Raye - My Tears Start To Fall
10. Chocolate Sunday - Second Story Man
11. Superlatives - Lonely In A Crowd
12. Ravin Mads - How Long Has It Been
13. Charles Brimmer & The Continentals - Mr.Teardrops
14. Upfronts - It Took Time (2ND Version)
15. The Suenos - Strain On My Brain
16. Velts - I'm So Weak
17. Lou Ragland&Hot Choclate - Just What The Doctor Prescribed
18. Wisdomhill - Catch Me A Butterfly
19. Toney Fountaine - Come Back
20. Jimme Bell & The Kool Klux Band - Love Me In The Morning

*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Tracks courtesy of DUSTYROSE & G MAN
Album cover by G MAN
*

~
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7eultk
~


2 comments:

  1. hiya this album is worth it for the jive five falling tears that is one hell of a soul doowop song the rest can't wait to hear thanks again for these obscure sounds cheers tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this compilation for a while but till today I also got the chance to really listen to it, and I must say, that I know that DustyRose dedicated all this songs to me. And G-Man, made this special cover for me, ha ha ha. Thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete