Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 Deep Oldies Vol. 2


01 - Betty Foster - Never Before
02 - Emanuel Laskey - You Better Be Sure
03 - Seaquence - Oooh Your Love
04 - Derrick Harriot - Bucket Full Of Tears
05 - Doug Sahm - I'll Take Care Of You
06 - Revelation - Get In Touch (With My Feelings)
07 - Harptones - On Sunday Afternoon
08 - Delcardos - Got No One
09 - Shirley & Lee - I'm Gone
10 - Holidays - Then I'll Be Tired Of You
11 - Barbara & The Browns - Pity A Fool
12 - J. Blackfoot - I Stood On The Sidewalk
13 - Barbara Long - Take It From Me
14 - Doris Duke - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
15 - Prince Phillip Mitchell -Top Of The Line
16 - The Intertains - Need Your Love
17 - Willie Hightower - You Used Me
18 - Raw Soul Express - Music Meditation
~
Link has been tested and is currenlty working.
~
~

2 comments:

  1. A terrific compilation. AND a fine, fine, fine piece of cover art. If you know that girl, you are a lucky man.

    GDJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys thanks a million for Vol. 2. The 18 songs here are sweeter than honey for sure. And my favorite songs are No. 12 and 13, those are killer.
    And as usual an AWESOME cover design. Thanks G-Man, MzO, Rossy Boy. Having problems logging in with my SYMARIP74 account, but here i am.

    ReplyDelete