Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Mi Vida Loca Oldies


Another request from 2012 Thanks to Jokers Wild, Grab this before it expires cuz it's the last Re-Up!
Enjoy @>--;-- Rose


 01. Valerie - Joe Sutton

02. May God Bless Our Love - Elvis & The Roadrunners

03. Wish You Were Here - Richard Russell

04. Please Don't Fool With Me - Tommy G & The Charms

05. Sitting In The Park - Georgie Fame

06. You May Not Love Me - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes

07. Don't Set My Soul On Fire - Lesley Vos

08. Here I Go Again - Ruby Johnson

09. If Loving You Is Wrong Pt 1 - Kim Tolliver

10. The You Can Tell Me Goodbye - James Brown

11. Things I Should Have Done - Reatha Reese

12. I Won't Make You Cry No More - Milton Marlin

13. I Am To Blame - Del Knights

14. Loneliest Man In The World - Willie Mallory

15. Don't Go Away - Gene Taylor

16. Here Is My Heart - A. Debbie

17. I Need You - Snapshots

18. I Need Someone - Bennie Cole

19. Ball And Chain - Guitar Ray

20. Ask The Girl Who Knows - Sherry Pye

21. Somebody Please (Long Version) - The Vanguards

22. A Teardrop Fell - Little Ronnie Mudd

23. Didn't I Tell You - Dell Stewart

24. I'm Better Off Without You - Insiders

25. When You Get Tired Of Me - Geraldine Jones


https://www.sendspace.com/file/jn62cz

OR

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6tsrm9y3biufrfm/Mi_Vida_Loca_Oldies.zip/file


6 comments: