Wednesday, January 12, 2022

The Avons - Since I Met You Baby The Hits From 1963-1968

    Request from 2012

This one is Thanks to G-Man

Enjoy @>--;-- Rose


 01. Since I Met You Baby 
02. Just As Long As I Live
03. Tonight Kiss Your Baby Goodbye
04. I Would If I Could
05. Got To Get Use To You
06. He's My Hero
07. Be Good To Your Baby
08. Oh, Gee Baby
09. Tell Me Baby (Who Would I Be)
10. Talk To Me
11. Push A Little Harder
12. Words Written On Water
13. Whatever Happened To Our Love

                                             14. Rolling Stone



https://www.mediafire.com/file/2z5j2nr3iuyidt7/THE_AVONS_-_SINCE_I_MET_YOU_BABY.rar/file 


4 comments:

  1. superb album..was going to post it but heads up to you guys
    greetings from music-is-the-colour.blogspot.com
    in England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once more a brilliant upload my friends.
    Respect.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete