Sunday, January 9, 2022

Los Angeles Harbor Area Underground Soul Rolas - Volume One


 2nd Re-up, get it while you can, It's the last! Thanks to Harbor Area Soulera, Jokers Wild & G Man & Danny Tattoo!  
Enjoy! ())>--- Rose

01. Mr. Heartache & Ms. Tears - The Fuzz
02. Wishes - T.A.C. Movement
03. I Need You Like A Baby - Andrea Henry
04. King Of The World - Billy Jones
05. You'll Never Get Your Hooks In My Man - Denise LaSalle
06. Still Thinking Of You - Steve Parks
07. Can't Buy Love With Money - Higgins & Wiggins
08. I'll Always Love You - Lyde, Fisher & Giles
09. Falling In Love With You - The Impressions
10. Woe Woe - The Sparks
11. Cry Baby - Al Hudson
12. Don't Go Away - The Af-Tabs
13. These Memories - Almeta Lattimore
14. I'll Always Love You - The Thompsons
15. Help My Love - Junior McCants
16. Sunshine Lady - Willie Hutch
17. Hold Me Oh My Darling - Tammi Terrell
18. When I'm With You - The Four Thoughts


Or

6 comments: