Thursday, April 21, 2011

T.J. Doo Wops Vol. 2



*Attention: New link updated 02/12/13*


More Doo Wop from the T.J. Side courtesy of Mr. 818 Joker & Mr. Bizuet.

1. Masked Grandma - The Paul Studio Band
2. Jo Jo - Art Wheeler
3. Girl Of My Dreams - The Majestics
4. Please Mr. Disc Jockey - The Miller Sisters
5. Forever In Love - Herman Willis
6. Don't Blame Me - The Everly Brothers
7. Look In My Eyes - The Three Degrees
8. Tijuana - Hollywood Persuaders
9. Your Tender Lips - The Catalinas
10. Cathy My Angel - The Pauls
11. Moonrise - Rene Harris & The Terrans
12. Love Of My Life - Ron Roman
13. You Mean So Much To Me - Hannah Lee
14. Once Upon A Time - Marv Johnson
15. You've Broken My Heart - Terry & The Velveteens
16. Cradle Rock - The Heartbreakers
17. Everyday's A Holiday - Hollywood Saxons
18. Lonely Nights - The Hearts
19. My Last Dance With You - Nathaniel Mayer & The Fabulous Twilights
20. Everytime - Ty Hunter & The Voicemasters
21. Yes It's True - The Tuxedos
22. Stormy Weather - Mark Dineri

*
Link courtesy of G MAN
Tracks courtesy of Mr. Bizuet & Mr. 818 Joker
Post by G MAN
Cover by G MAN
*

~

10 comments:

  1. Dang! Double the pleasure I say!
    This Mami loved them doowops!
    Nice job Guys, Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mr. Bizuet, Mr. 818 Joker & G Man!!! I'm going to give doo wop a chance today. Vol 2 & 3 out. Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you repost please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the repost guys. I will bumping this in my 67 impala. Is there any way you can repost the other 3 albums. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any chance of a Mediafire repost?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, G-man! Happy V-Day, everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indeed another wonderful compilation my friend.
    Graie mille.

    Rocco

    ReplyDelete