Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Aztlan Dreamz Vol. 4


Attention: Link has been corrected and is now available for download!

Que Pasa Familia,

Here's another killer set from the Sac Town Homie P-STYLZE. A low-rider special just in time for the warm weather headed our way. This one is dedicated to all the California Capital homiez!

01.The Carltons - Keep On Hoping
02.The Otisettes - Sitting Alone in My Lonely Room
03.Smokey Brooks - Eternal
04.Billy McGregor - It's My Turn Now
05.Tommy Turner - I'll Be Gone
06.Vee Gees - It's So Hard To Say So long
07.Vanguards - It's Too Late For Love
08.Jan Bradley - It's Just Your Way
09.Clarence Glover - Keep Your Promises
10.Young Sirs - There's Something The Matter with your Heart
11.The Young Sisters - My guy
12.Sweet - Don't Do It
13.Young Ladies - He's Gone To Another
14.Candi Bars - You're The One
15.Sharon Clark & The Prodyct Of Time - I'm Not Afraid Of Love
16.Little Hank - Try To Understand
17.Al Christian - I'm A Lonely Man
18.Phase VI - What You See In Me
19.Orthea Barnes - Waiting For Joey
20.Harlem Meat Co. - I'm Not Gonna Be Anybody's Fool
21.main Attraction - Keep on Walking

*
Post by G MAN
Link by P-STYLZE
Tracks courtesy of P-STYLZE
Cover by P-STYLZE
*

~
~

6 comments:

  1. Sublime Selection Many Thxs Team peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say here seriously, just a fist full of a nice sunday afternoon with this hard slamming jams, too bad for my neighbors cause they love this jams and every time I stop my playing them they get sad more then when this songs are on, ha ha ha. Thanks, and much respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say here seriously, just a fist full of a nice sunday afternoon with this hard slamming jams, too bad for my neighbors cause they love this jams and every time I stop my playing them they get sad more then when this songs are on, ha ha ha. Thanks, and much respect.
    SYMARIP74 here again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this the from the beginning to the end but the one I repeated several times was 21.main Attraction - Keep on Walking


    This one was greatly appreciated, thank you

    ReplyDelete