Thursday, March 31, 2011

45 Madness Vol. 1



*Attention: New link updated 04/29/12* 

More work put in for the familia courtesy of G MAN & MR. 818 JOKER.

1. BABY I LOVE YOU...Right Track
2. THE DAY SHE WENT AWAY...J.V. & The Velvatones
3. DON'T YOU FORGET THAT YOU'RE STILL MY BABY...The Spidells
4. LAST LOVE...Wendy Rene
5. SOMEBODY PLEASE...The Big Manny Band
6. YOU KNOW I MISS YOU...The Emanons
7. VERY TRULY YOURS...The Evergreens
8. A SOLDIERS PRAYER 1967...Archie Bell & The Drells
9. IT'S NOT WHAT YOU DO...Bobby Knight & His Soulciety
10. WE'VE GOT A GOOD THING...Just Us
11. YES I'M READY...The Implalas
12. YOU PLAYED ON A PLAYER...Garland Green
13. I'LL CHANGE MY STYLE...Jimmy Reed
14. YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME...Dee Edwards
15. THE ROAD IS ROUGH...Bobby Thomas
16. SOMETHING ON MY MIND...Pro-Fascination
17. UNWRITTEN LAW...Sherry Lee
18. THIS PLACE AIN'T GETTIN' NO BETTER...McKinnley Mitchel

*
Link by MR. 818 JOKER
Post by G MAN
Tracks courtesy of MR. 818 JOKER & G MAN
Cover by G MAN
*

~
~


11 comments:

  1. G man Mr.818 Joker

    Thanks very much for this

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet ASS cover homie. I know these cuts will be just ASS mesmerizing. GRACIASS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet ASS cover homie. I'm sure these cuts will just ASS mesmerizing. GRACIASS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIGHT TRACK Baby I Love You... Cover and tracks
    really appreciates Thx Men's of SOUL

    ReplyDelete
  5. By far the nicest cover design that i love. The Neon Green and Hot Pinkish makes this cover stand out. And Outstanding Chunes from 1 to 18. But my favorite here has to be "Baby I Love You." Top Notch Chune!!!! Thanks for sharing G-Man and 818 Joker

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really put it down here, brothers ! Almost half of these rolas were new to me. I hope all your readers/listeners really appreciate what you both are laying down for them ! You and your cover sister are really bending over to produce the goods ! Well done to the G MAN and The Joker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. homie I really love what you guys are doin here and this collection is real nice. I was wondering if you could put up sweet soul rolas volumes 1-5. it would be much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey g man get at me homeboy im a old homie of urs i releasd gangster oldies vol.1 with u awhile back get at me robertrtj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS Mr. 818 Joker & G Man!!! A lot of good stuff on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUP G MAN LINK IS DOWN BRO AND DAMN U GOT TOO MUCH NEW MUZIK I CANT KEEP UP MUCH LUV 2 U AND DA REAT OF UR BOYZ POST THEM FRIME JAMZ FROM DA HOMI.E SPOOKI.E

    ReplyDelete
  11. MU got shut down man, can you please reup this on another site, like Mediafire etc?

    ReplyDelete