Friday, March 18, 2011

45 Sounds Vol. 2




The hardest working Joker in the oldiez business is back.....straight out The Valley comes Mr. 818 Joker with volume two of 45 Sounds!

An extra big thanx 2 the homeboy Danny Tattoo for the additonal artwork!
If you're in Cali & need a tattoo holler at Danny here:
dsfgomez@gmail.com

1. COLOR ONE TEAR BLACK...Double O's Demingoes
2. IT'S ALRIGHT...Rita Marley
3. MY BEST FRIEND'S MAN...Dee Dee Sharp
4. ONCE I HAD A LOVE...The Gallahads
5. HIDE AND SEEK...The Natural Experience
6. YOU'RS UNTIL TOMORROW...Paula Wayne
7. CAN'T IT ALL BE LOVE...Oscar Toney Jr.
8. IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU...The Quotations
9. 5-10-15-20-25-30 Years Of Love...The Presidents
10. IT'S NOT THAT EASY...Rueben Bell & The Casanovas
11. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE...Arthur Alexander
12. I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE...Willie Cooper & The Webs
13. I CAN FEEL THE TEARS...Gents & The Lady
14. NO MORE LIKE ME...Ray Pollard
15. RICH MAN'S TOY...Gina Hill
16. I'LL MAKE YOU CRY TOMORROW...Winston G
17. MY PRECIOUS LOVE...Gloria Walker
18. THE TIDE IS HIGH...The Paragons
19. HE HASN'T FAILED ME YET...Wendy Rene
20. HUNDRED MILLION LIES...Dynamics

*
Post by G MAN
Tracks courtesy of MR. 818 JOKER
LInk by MR. 818 JOKER
Additonal artwork Danny Tattoo
Cover by G MAN*

~
~

2 comments:

  1. THANKS Mr. 818 Joker & G Man!!! This one is dope, I can't get enough of that Double O joint!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute doze of great great songs here, except The Paragons song, it shouldn't be here, but i apologize for my rudeness on that song. The cover design is truly sweet, thanks so much! I couldn't log on with my screen name Symarip74 but this is me.

    ReplyDelete