Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thee Midniters vs The Royal Jesters



* Attention: New link updated 10/23/13 *


What up people Mr818Joker brings you this compilation featuring two of the best chicano groups


of the 60's leading into the early 70's......enjoy this compilation that features rare and known


songs from both groups.....


1. Love makes me do foolish things - thee midniters

2. I won't love you - dimas 3 & the royal jesters

3. Could it be - thee midniters

4. My kind of woman - the royal jesters

5. Are you angry (Alternate) - thee midniters

6. Please say you want me - the royal jesters

7. For your love - lil' ray & thee midniters

8. Girl - the royal jesters feat. king james

9. Giving up on love - thee midniters

10. You've succedded - the royal jesters

11. When a man loves a woman - thee midniters

12. Funny - the royal jesters

13. Goin' out of my head - thee midniters

14. Girl i can't forget - the royal jesters

15. It'll never be over for me - thee midniters

16. Here i go again - the royal jesters

17. Don't go away - thee midniters

18. We go together - the royal jesters

19. That's all - thee midniters

20. I know, i know - the royal jesters

21. I need someone - thee midniters

22. No more - the royal jesters

23. Dreaming Casually - thee midniters

24. I'm sorry - the royal jesters

25. Making ends meet - thee midniters

26. Welcome home - the royal jesters

27. Never gonna give you up - thee midniters

28. Ball o' twine - thee midniters


*
Post by Mr. 818 Joker
Link by DustyRose 
Tracks courtesy of Mr. 818 Joker
Cover by G MAN
*

~
~


17 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet classics all the way ! And that Little Ray live track was new to me. Gracias for Joker's jog down memory lane and G's great cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELL YEAH HOMEBOY THIS A FIRME ASS COMP RITE HERE HOMES KEEP UP THAT GOOD WORK ESE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS Mr. 818 Joker & G Man!! Have heard and enjoyed a few of their joints on previous comps, but a whole comp with just them, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Q-VO GMAN HOW ARE YOU HOMEY..... HEY G I NEED YOUR HELP ESE ON FINDING THESE ALBUMS HOMEY BUT I GOT SOME NEW MUSIC IF YOUR INTERESTED HOMEY I JUST GOT A BADASS JOE BATAAN AND RALPHIE PAGAN CD AND I JUST GOT Thee Midniters - Thee Complete Midniters Songs of Love, Rhythm and Psychedelia COMP. THAT COMES WITH 4 ORIGINAL ALBUMS 2 I KNOW YOU PROBABLY GOT BUT THESE OTHER TWO HOMES I KNOW HAVEN'T SEEN NOBODY HAVE THESE ONES. I KNOW YOUR BUSY GUY HOMEBOY SO WHENEVER YOU CAN GMAN IT BE MOST APPRECIATED ESE HIT ME UP ON MY EMAIL IF WANT ME TO SEND YOU THOSE ALBUMS...HERE ARE THE ONES I CANT FIND NOW WERE HOMEY
    1.SWEET SOUL ROLAS 1-6
    2.LIFESTYLE OF THE SLOW AND LOW VOL.1-4
    3.CLANTON SOUNDS:TO EVERY STORY,THERES RARE LOVE OLDIES VOL.1-8
    4.ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON VOL.2-3

    AND DONT TRIP CARNAL IT DONT HAVE TO BE ALL OF THEM ANY ONE OF THEM WOULD BE FIRME.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qu-vo gman i like your firme oldiez ima fan of the souldies.just one question can u reupload this album to another site cuz this site has been banned i really appriciated u would do me that favor orale stayup gman and keep up the firme oldies thanks for sharing Alrato

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous album amico.
    Enjoy your weekend .

    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can I purchase this cd? by carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do I purchase this cd The midniters vx Royal Jesters? I really want it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carolyn..............shoot me your email.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice, been wanting this for a long time. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice, been wanting this for a long time. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. "All Killers, no filler." Fantastic comp.

    Many thanks, Li'L D

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANKS FOR THE COMP

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey carnal can you reload this one..gracias

    ReplyDelete