Thursday, March 10, 2011

45 Sounds Vol. 1




~ Attention: New Link Updated 01/08/12 ~

Check Out My Style Of Oldies
 Brought To You By Mr818Joker...........



1. Sad Mans Land - The Spoilers
2. You'll Lose A Good Thing - Jean Knight
3. Poor Little Fool - Bill Dennis
4. A Suffering Pain - Jeff Dale
5. You Can't Hurt Me No More -The Opals
6. Dedicated To You - Barbara Mason
7. All I Want Is You - Zilla Mayes
8. I'm So Afraid - Jay King
9. High On A Hill - Scott English
10. A Place Called Love - Slim Smith & The Techniques
11. The Gleam In Your Eyes - The Overtones
12. I Do - First Class
13. Pretend You're Still Mine - The Sheppards
14. Devil In His Heart - The Donays
15. Please Don't Make Me Cry - Smokey 007 & His Exciters
16. The Story Book Of Love - The Superbs
17. I'm Not Wanted - The Sheppards
18. Long Lonely Broken Hearted - Karl's Kids
19. Tried So Hard To Please Her - The Knight Brothers
20. I Wish I Could Talk To You - The Sylvers

*
Post by Mr. 818 Joker
Link by DustyRose
Tracks courtesy of Mr. 818 Joker
Cover by G MAN
*

~

6 comments:

  1. Very Precious...GRRR Team Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! Been playing this compilation since yesterday and I have to say that all this jams here are Top Notch. Sweet, sweet jams!!!! Great taste of Chunes JOKER. Very much appreciated. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS Mr. 818 Joker & G Man! Looks good, will enjoy listening to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i get a working link for this comp , gracias , Sapo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it,Thank you For another amazing Compilation

    ReplyDelete