Thursday, March 3, 2011

Slammin' Souldies



Que Paso Familia,
Here are some "ROLAS" to ride to,These are not the "RARE" ones we are accustomed to but they are "FIRME" nonetheless.. ENJOY!!!!!

01.Girls Grow Up Faster - Archie Bell & The Drells
02.I found Out To Late - The Sapphires
03.Can't Go No Further - The Persuaders
04.Thanks For Yesterday - Eddie & Ernie
05.Yes I'm Ready - Hesitations
06.Baby Come Back To Me - Johnny Clarke & Hortense Ellis
07.Make it With You - Don Jukian & The Larks
08.I've Got To Tell Yo About It - Day-tons
09.I Want A Girl - The Imaginations
10.I'm Hip To You Baby - Tony & Lynn
11.All That I Have - Debbie Taylor & The Hesitations
12.Your Heart Belongs To Me - The Velvelettes
13.It Ain't No Achievement - Millionaires
14.That's A Funny Way - The Velvettes
15.If I Don't Love You - Bobby Reed
16.You've Got To Hold Me - Johnny Neel & The Shapes Of Soul
17.Baby I'm For Real - Rare Function
18.Since I've Fallen In Love - Lou D. Washington & The Professionals
19.I Need Your Loving - The Turn-A-Rounds
20.Just A Little Closer - Archie Bell & The Drells
21.Don't Worry About The Jonses - Dyson's Faces & Hard Times

*
Post by P-STYLZE
Tracks courtesy of P-STYLZE
Link by P-STYLZE
Cover by P-STYLZE
*

~
~

3 comments: