Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bajito Oldiez Vol. 1


For all the homiez out there that thought they missed volume one.....you didn't! But itz here now....hot off the presses.....with a clean cover 2 go with it. This bad boy is brought to you once again from The G MAN & MISTER. JOKER 760.

1. Don't Turn Around...Black Ivory
2. I Can't Share You...The Naturals
3. Just to Keep You Satisified...The Monitors
4. How Do You Say Goodbye...Together
5. Do You Remember...The Fabulous Flames
6. Together Again...The Shaddows
7. Oh How You Hurt Me...The Fabulous Performers
8. Most Of The Pretty Young Girls...The Upfronts
9. What Love Has Joined Together...The Temptations
10. Look Over Your Shoulder...The O'Jays
11. One Way To Love...The Lovers
12. This Time Last Summer...Danny Day
13. Are You Ready...Ray Chapells
14. Yesterday Standing By...Richie Merritt
15. I Want To Know...Benny Turner & The Armourettes
16. Please Give Me A Chance...Aalon Butler And The New Breed Band
17. I've Got To Keep On Loving You...Lezlie Valentine
18. I Wanna Tell My Baby...The Precisions
19. You Better Let Him Go...Lou Johnson
20. Baby I Want You...Ralphi Pagan

*
Post by G MAN
Link by MISTER. JOKER 760
Tracks courtesy of MISTER. JOKER 760 & G MAN
Cover by G MAN
*

~
~

3 comments:

  1. Now I woulda remembered this one. Thanks for the repost !!! I know it will be a killa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mister Joker 760 & G Man!!! Dope comp!

    ReplyDelete