Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rare Bomb Oldiez Vol. 4


Rollin' solo once again with Volume Four of Rare Bomb Oldiez.....so hop in the ride....cut tha windoz down and catch that rare oldiez vibe flooding the streetz!

1. Baby I'm Yours...The Olympics
2. You're My World...Soul Brothers Six
3. Cry No More...The C.O.D.'s
4. Who's Lips You Been Kissing...Soul Experience
5. ?...The Questions
6. Give Me Some Sugar...Duke Turner
7. Down By The River...Purple Snow
8. Anything I Would Do For You...Rainy Days
9. She Went Away...Natural Impulse
10. Baby, Baby, Baby Love...The Volunteers
11. I Gotcha (Where I Want You)...Theatrics
12. I Just Can't Stand It...The Ultimates
13. Now I Know...Final Chapter
14. I'm Gonna Live Up To What She Thinks...The Fantastic Four
15. We Can Make It Together...Fully Guaranteed
16. I Found It All In You...The Trey J's
17. Ain't Got No Problems...Sunday
18. We Did It Baby...General Lee & The Space Army Band

*
Post by G MAN
Link by G MAN
Tracks courtesy of G MAN
*

~
~


18 comments:

  1. THANKS G Man!!!! Been looking forward to vol. 4 for a minute. The Rare Bomb Oldiez series are DOPE! Big Up G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, G. Very badazz comp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! 18 more surprises! I don't know how you find this stuff & I been collecting & selling on Ebay for many years! LOL I never even heard of most of these artists!!! Whatever my man....you got the bombs fo sho! Many thanks from Florida!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx cant wait to hear this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much appreciated G MAN!

    "listen2mydemo"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like another winner, G-MAN
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Sweet.. PEACE AND RESPECT G-MAN

    ReplyDelete
  8. sup familia¡¡ & thx to g-man for all hard work..keep firme vatos¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  9. From Billymac. Main Man G, That SB 6 tune is a killer. Along with the Sound Experience. Many thanks, G.

    ReplyDelete
  10. G-Man

    These Rare Bomb compilations are terrific. I gotta say, I love the covers of all your shit. Be well, my friend.

    Gary J

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the comp..G-man...bad ass jams.

    Eddie Torres

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great group sounds here, G ! I'm with Max - SWEET, SWEET, SWEET (and rare too) !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Orale G,
    get down ese..That Soul Experience rolas is the shit homie....-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nuff thanks for some bombs as usual G MAN. Love the cover too.

    ReplyDelete