Sunday, February 12, 2012

DustyRose's From The Heart Vol. 1



Back by popular demand......
for that special time of year..........
DustyRose's From The Heart Vol. 1

~

01. Willie Tee - My Heart Remembers  
02. The Suenos - Baby, I Love You   
03. Vidaltones - Forever  
04. Meridians - Blame My Heart
05. Fabulous Pearls - My Heart's Desire 
06. Arabians - My Heart Beats Over And Over Again 
07. Manhattans - Follow Your Heart
08. Holidays - I'll Love You Forever
09. Stylistics - If I Love You 
10. Big Sandy & Vicky Tafoya - Queen Of My Heart 
11. Honey & The Bees - Sunday Kind Of Love 
12. Gladiators - Girl Of My Heart
13. Crescendos - My Heart's Desire
14. Nu-Loves - Baby You Belong To Me
15. Robert & Johnny - Hear My Heartbeat
16. Little Duck & The Drakes - Every Beat Of My Heart


*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Tracks courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Album cover by ROSSYBOY
*

~
~

6 comments:

  1. Another jam packed comp!
    Thanks!
    Gonzo from L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your most welcome, Gonzo.... Thanks so mush for leaving a thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose,
    thanks 4 the comp, a lot of hot jams 4 V-DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for enjoying it Brownboy, appreciate the comment !

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS G Man & DustyRose!!!!! That time of the year again, Happy belated Valentine's Day Rosalie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Fernando, for commenting & the belated greeting....appreciate it very much !

      Delete