Monday, February 20, 2012

Soul Stories Vol. 2


New drop by the homie JOKERS WILD
with that firme cruisin' low rider style 
Volume 2 to add to your soul stockpile
Required DL cuz itz dynamite worthwile
Meanwhile
Drop a comment 4 the chance of a new Vol. 3 file

G MAN

1. Tell Me Why - Li'l Willie
2. Keep On Lovin' You - Otto & The Sensations
3. Leaving Him Tomorrow - Debbie Taylor
4. Chances Are (Recut) - Bob Marley & The Wailers
5. My Woman - Jimmy Taylor
6. Baby Oh Baby - Charles Greene
7. Tears In My Eyes - Lynn Williams
8. Depend On Me - Josephine Taylor
9. Nothing Sweeter - Alton Ellis
10. Your Love Is Like A Chain Around My Heart - Carolyn Veal
11. With All Of My Soul - Willie Williams
12. Only A Fool Breaks His Own Heart - Tony Gregory
13. Without Your Love I Can't Make It - Vikki Styles
14. Forever And A Day - Jimmy Wonderful
15. If You Loved Me Baby
16. I'll Keep Holding On - Kenneth Ruffin
17. On The Outside Looking In - Esko Wallace
18. Oh Baby I Want You Back Home - Julius Cobb
19. If I Could Only Lie - Clarence Ashe
20. Love Where It's At - Mighty Sensations
21. What Can I Do - Chuck Thomas
22. Don't Be Surprised - The Diamonettes
23. Somebody Will - Clarence Reid
24. I Need Someone - Roger Washington
25. I Need You Girl - Wayne Warren
26. We All Make Mistakes Sometimes - Rick Thompson
27. Anna - Reggie Taylor

*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of JOKERS WILD
Tracks courtesy of JOKERS WILD
Album cover by JOKERS WILD
*

~
~


11 comments:

  1. thnx homie for taking the time out of your day to post these classic rolas. I love this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once Again Gracias For The Ear Candy...You Guys Keep Doing What You Do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damm G,Man thats a bad ass cover homie nice work and the rolas are firme gracias,

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE COVER GMAN.. I SEE SOME SONG I KNOW.ON THIS CD. Benny

    ReplyDelete
  5. G-MAN & JOKERS WILD ,
    This is a wicked comp carnalz ! Much thanks for dropping these sweet rolas 4 all to enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! Thanks not only for the firme ear candy, but also for the firme eye candy. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GRACIAS JOKERS WILD, AWESOME TRACKS & GOT ME A FEW NEW ONES AT THAT, VERY NICE COVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANKS G Man & Jokers Wild!!!!! Will be looking forward to vol 3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great drop soul storie Vol 2 can not wait to hear it thank you for sahring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The DL link is invalid! I really appreciated Vol 1 and went searching for the other ones, would love to hear them!

    Love, nils

    ReplyDelete