Monday, February 13, 2012

DustyRose's From The Heart Vol. 2


Hey now...Love is in the air this Tuesday so this is my gift to you all...

I did a Valentine comp in 2010 But I felt the urge to do another for this year, So have a lovable Valentines Day to lovers & friends all over the world but love like there's no tomorrow....Thanks & Enjoy your Day of Love and Friendship !


Big props to RossyBoy again for fixing up my Chicago Valentine cover for this Vol 2 !


01. The Stylistics - My Funny Valentine
02. George Jackson - Kiss Me
03. The Flamingos - You Belong To My Heart
04. Side Effect - Forever My Love
05. Shirelles - My Heart Belongs To You
06. Jaggerz - Together Forever
07. The Four Counts - Love Is A Song Of Love
08. Reunion - My Vow To You
09. The Players - Over And Over Again
10. 1st. Of January - Sugar Frosted Love
11. The Uptones - Be Mine
12. The Temptations - Slow Down Heart
13. Frankie Nestro - My Love
14. The Laurels - The Beating Of My Heart
15. The Chantels - Love, Love, Love
16. The Calumets - Every Beat Of My Heart
17. Blue Magic - Can I Say I Love You
18. The Variations - Will You Be Mine
19. The Trilons - Forever
20. The Storytellers - Heart For Heart
21. Billy Dawn Quartet - Miracle Of Love
22. The Slades - Take My Heart
23. Jesse Belvin & The Chargers - Here In My Heart
24. Five Pennies - My Heart Trembles
25. Rose Royce - Would You Please Be Mine

*
Post by DUSTYROSE
Link courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Tracks courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Album cover by ROSSYBOY
*

Marvelous Valentines Day Ecard



Huggs & Kisses from Chicago, Illinois! 


19 comments:

  1. Many thanks for these fine Valentine's Day comps DustyRose and RossBoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping your comment Chi-Town,(did u see the cover)? don't we have a beautiful city? Your welcome! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you dusty rose's for the great drop for Valentines's day going to a hot busy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Roulcomp, so glad you had a hot day with this comp, glad to help !

      Delete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for all your hard work, Sweet comp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur welcome Smoke, Thanks for leaving ur comment

      Delete
  4. Sugar Frosted Love is one bad ass track.
    Thanks for posting.
    Gonzo from L.A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gonzo, yes that it is, thanks for listening !

      Delete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful day Rose, thanks for some beautiful music, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, I did thanks & I hope u did also...Happy that you enjoyed it as usual !

      Delete
  6. THANKS Rosalie and RossyBoy!!!!! Dope comp! Hugs and Kisses from the Philippines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS FOR THE HUGS & KISSES FERNANDO!! SO GLAD IT REACHED YOU WAY OUT THERE, ISN'T THAT AMAZING!!?? YOUR VERY WELCOME :)

      Delete
  7. Rose, I played this comp for the wife on V-day, and it set the mood just right! Like to say thanks to you & Rossyboy for the drop..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW SHIT...THAT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY THAT I SET THE MOOD FOR YOU BOTH...I SURE HOPE IT PAID OFF!! LOL

      Delete
  8. Your welcome Jim, & thanks so much for stopping in to make a comment, I appreciate it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a real treat!! Just in time for Valentines and a romantic rendezvous...

    thank you DustyRose for sharing, RossyBoy...nice cover! GMAN...Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Garfield, Your welcome, I hope you liked it...much thanks for coming back & leaving ur comment!!

      Delete
  10. please reupload the link and send me the password at polidrugo@yahoo.it,thx

    ReplyDelete