Sunday, February 10, 2013

Clumsy's Oldies Vol. 4


Back with the score
Clumsy's Oldies Voulume Four.........

Check out the homie directly at his website:


01 Mighty Movers - Ain't gonna run no more
02 Billy Stewart - Look back and smile
03 Burnt toast and coffee - Give Your Love To Me
04 Cameo - Why Have I Lost You
05 Dawn& Sunset - Include Me
06 Donny Brown-Fool I Was, Fool I Am
07 The People's Choice - Easy to be true
08 Gents And The Lady- I Can Feel The Tears
09 Gloria and the Relations - Hook line and sinker
10 The Mighty Elegant - I Find Myself Falling In Love With You
11 Brighter Side Of Darkness - I'm A Loser
12 Cheryl Williams - I'm Your Fool
13 Black Velvet - Is it me you really love
14 Isley Brothers - Lucky Charm
15 The Family Circle -  It Doesn't Make Sense
16 Gibson Brothers Band - Love Coming At Us
17  Rear View - Love Is Just A Moment Away
18  Willie Hobbs - Love Them & Leave Them
19 The Esquires - No doubt about it
20 Iron Knowledge - Oh love
21 The California Players - Someone New
22 Magic Touch - Step Into my world (live)
23  Lee Fields - The Only One Loving You
24 Unifics-Tables Turned
25 The Symphonic Four -Who do you think your fooling


Post courtesy of G MAN
Link courtesy of MR. CLUMSY
Tracks courtesy of MR. CLUMSY
Album cover courtesy of G MAN


6 comments:

  1. Ciao,
    Thanks a million times for this wonderful compilation.
    I'll enjoy every second of it.
    Greetings from freezing Belgium

    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  2. great group of songs u put together. thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx for the classic rolas homie

    ReplyDelete
  4. DustyRose, GMAN, Mello, RossyBoy,

    First and foremost i want to take this time and send you homies a HUGE shout out!!! i am from the "CITY OF CHAMPS" and i, along with other jente on here extremely appreciate all the oldies tunes you homies have been providing for the past several years... a BIG GRACIAS!!! I've been away for almost 2 years... on vacation, lol. Anyhow, i've slowly but surely have gotten myself back on my own two feet, thanks to the lord. With all that being said the matter of this email is to catch up on what i've been out of the loop for. I have been able to download some oldies that are still downloadable off of sendspace and i forget the other file download site. But several of your oldies cds are on mediafire which i CANNOT download. I love all of your compilations and remain a huge fan. Shit... if i had access to a computer while on vacation i wouldn't be reaching out to you about catching up on your oldies tunes. i'd already have them, lol!!! Anyhow, i'm reaching out you homies for help on this matter and i hope to hear back from you and guide me as to how i can retreive those cds stored through mediafire. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!!

    Me despido with the way respect i originally opened this email with.

    jc_herrera74@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS Mr. Clumsy & G Man!!!!! Dope comp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 03 - Earl Lewis & The Channels - Yo Te Quiero favorite song. Thanks for the albums G MAN and MR. CLUMSY. Also not to mention great pics to go along. Its kinda weird though I try to visit CLUMSY'S website and its down or doesn't exist anymore. Or does it?
    -Rudy

    ReplyDelete