Saturday, January 17, 2015

RossyBoy's Missing You Already



He's Baaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccckkkk!
Enjoy & Thank RB!


01 - Milt Matthews - This Is My Song
02 - Jean Carne - When You're Young And In Love
03 - Jimmy Helms - Don't Want To Lose You
04 - Swiss Movement - One In A Million
05 - Street People - It Don't Hurt Now
06 - Linda Ronstadt - In My Room
07 - Keith & Enid - Worried Over You
08 - The Serenaders - Never Let Me Go
09 - Madlyn Quebec - The Love I've Been Looking For
10 - Willie Harper - I'll Never Leave You
11 - The Teques - Why Must It Be
12 - The Brothers & Sisters - I Shall Be Released
13 - Johnnie Taylor - Did He Make Love To You
14 - Linda Jones - Miss New
15 - Clea Bradford - A Place In The Sun
16 - Betty Jean Plummer - Baby I Want You Back
17 - Big John Hamilton - How Much Can A Man Take
18 - Azie Mortimer - Little Miss Everything
19 - Charles Bradley - A Heart Of Gold
20 - King Cotton & His Swamp Coolers - I Want To (Do Everything For You)
21 - Vivian Copeland - Oh No Not My Baby
22 - Three Flights Up - I'm Only Half
23 - The Opells - You Know I Love You
24 - Oscar Wright - Fell In Love
25 - Deniece Chandler - Shy Boy
26 - Joann Garret - Walk On By
27 - Morris Jefferson - It's The Last Time Around For Me
28 - Aretha Franklin - Rolling In The Deep
29 - Ray Medina & The New Latin Breed - Dr. Felix
30 - Joseph Bowman - Fairlane Vera

Post By DUSTYROSE
Link Courtesy Of ROSSYBOY
Tracks Courtesy Of  ROSSYBOY
Album Cover Courtesy Of ROSSYBOY

6 comments:

  1. NIIIICCCCEEEE! thanks once again for this great compilation! Greetings from the Netherlands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao,
    This is again a splendid compilation.
    Keep up the great work my friends.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks again, we did miss all the action, but glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dope! THANKS RossyBoy & Rosalie!!!

    ReplyDelete